• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

im loosing my hair (woman)

L

linzix08x

hey im pretty new to this but i was just woundering if any of you could help me

i started loosing my hair about 10 months ago then about a month later i found a patch on the back of my head! it has slowly got bigger! now it is gettin worse everyday it is about the size of 3 ten pence peices! this morning i lost that much hair while washing my hair the the plouge got blocked im so scared! i dont know what to do! the doctors have given me 3 types of anti-depresants the first two lots made me feel very sick and gave me bad head aches so i stoped taken them, now i am on chlorpromazine and i haven noticeded any difference with them yet!

is anyone else on chlorpromazine?

im thinking about gettin a half head wig or something like but i dont know wher to start on looking for places to get them. or ther might be other things that i can get done! .... does anyone know of any?

[):h::

please reply

thanks x

Attachments

• Phone pik -0295.jpg
    Phone pik -0295.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 336
north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
Hi, i have heard of people loosing some hair with anti depressant , did the doctor tell you of any side effects? you may want to get in touch with some of the consultants on this site, also do some research on the A Ds see what are the side effects, good luck NCB