• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Introducing myself

• Thread starter Sabine-Prohairclinic
  • Start date
Sabine-Prohairclinic

Sabine-Prohairclinic

FUE hair transplantation - SMP
Hi,
I would like to introduce myself on this hair loss forum today. My name is Sabine and I have been involved in hair restoration since 2004.
I was trained as an independent HT technician by dr. Ilter from Sweden, one of the leading FUE experts worldwide.
I have been involved exclusively with FUE hair transplantation for over 4 years now, covering all levels of the procedure > instrument assistant, extraction assistant, hairline design, implantation and general patient care.

Since 2005 I work as the main assistant for dr. De Reys and I am in charge of our technicians team of up to 8 people. My tasks today are coordinating workflow, training new technicians and of course helping our doctor or other assistants during the procedure.

Bart has asked me to take over as a sort of information manager on this forum. By no means Bart is leaving the clinic, but due to the enormous influx of requests he has too little time to give his full attention to all hair loss information weboards.

My main task here is to present our work on this board and give answers to questions that may come up that are related to our work or to our version of FUE.

Sabine

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sabine and welcome to the forum.

I can see your experience/knowledge with fue will be a great asset to the forum and i`m sure the members will ask you lots of questions/advice.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
hi sabine welcome to the forum its cool to have you here and i look forward to reading your posts on a regular basis.

would be great if you could change your avatar on a regular basis too )(_:: so us sad baldys have something nice to look at:) only joking its great to have you onboard

all the best regards bullit

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I concur Bullitnut and welcome to the forum also. Furthermore, its nice to have someone on here who is as good looking as myself. :T:

Shang

Last edited:
timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hi Sabine and welcome...

Looking forward to seeing more patient photos... your clinic has shown some great work so far..

Tim :)