• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Irish30 - Dr Feller repair patient

Spex

Irish30 - Dr Feller patient

Dr Feller pre op 1.jpg
Dr Feller pre op 2.jpg

Dr Feller pre op 3.jpg
Dr Feller pre op 4.jpg

Dr Feller pre op 5.jpg
Dr Feller pre op.jpg

Dr Feller imm post op 1.jpg
Dr Feller imm post op 2.jpg
Dr Feller imm post op 4.jpg
E176808B-BAFF-4844-8E43-6A1CBE952B2A.jpeg

J

JJ09

It looks as if this patient may have had a scalp reduction procedure prior to this repair. Is this correct?

The result is excellent! Would like to have seen his hair parted and combed back to show how it has blended with the previous transplanted area.

K

khair

This is great work. The man's bald spots are now filled with hair, and I also like how his hairline is not perfectly straight in the front so that people who see him are not curious as to whether or not he has had a hair transplant done.

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Not what I would say is the WOW type result but still a good cosmetic change. Obviously with more grafts he would be able to pull off better hairstyles. Very nice and natural work however.

NN

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I see now that he is also only 7 months post op so he will likely improve a lot still.

NN

Spex

Yeah, still early days for this guy who is very happy so far. He tried to join here but for some reason couldn't.

Spex

For some reason the pics in original post not showing up.. hopefully this will sort it.

Irish30 write up:

Hi,
I'm from Cork, Ireland and got a HT from Dr Feller in January 2009. Before that, I'd had one very bad HT with Conor Kiely based in Cork, Ireland. I just wanted to post my updated pics here. Dr Feller put 3200 grafts into the front area and through the middle towards the crown. I'm absolutely delighted with the results. The job Dr Feller and his excellent team did was fantastic. I'm 100% satisfied with the results -- great hairline and excellent density. I can't really say anymore -- all I can do is recommend Dr Feller 100%, and thank him for such an outstanding job. Also thanks to his terrific team. And finally thanks to Spex who helped me out when I was considering a HT at Dr Feller's.

And last note -- the procedure and post-procedure experience was a dream. Hardly any discomfort at all - felt great the next morning, didn't feel like I'd had an operation at all. This was brilliant, as I was basically butchered in my first HT. I felt really sick for days after my botched HT from Conor Kiely, not to mention the fact that the anaesthetic wore off the donor area DURING the operation -- I was lying flat on the chair, resting on the recently stitched area, with basically no anaesthetic. Anyway, I must write a full update some day on Conor Kiely's terrible operation, but for now I just want to say that I had an extremely comfortable experience from Dr Feller and his team, and of course the results are top-notch.

7/8 months post op

Dr Feller hair transplant result 1.jpg
Dr Feller hair transplant result 2.jpg
Dr Feller hair transplant result 3.jpg

Last edited: