• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Is Dermatch ok to use 2months post op?

D

dazza uk

Valued member
Hi,

Does anyone know if dermatch is ok to use at the 2 month post op stage, as obviously dont want to harm the grafts or slow the growth.

Cheers.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dazza.

Its safe as the grafts will be completely healed.

Some say to wash it out every night to keep your scalp clean and allow it to breathe as to say.

D

dazza uk

Valued member
Hey BM,

i still use the dermatch but only when going for a few beers with the boys on sat nights, some actualy know ive had HTs!!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thats cool some of your mates know about your HTs.

As for Dermmatch,i only use it on occasion now depending which way my hair dry`s as sometimes you can see a little scalp.I only need to dab it on my crown for literally 5 seconds and i`m sorted.

D

dazza uk

Valued member
a couple of lads i know used to make comments and take the piss a bit;;::::/ so i dont see them any more.
When i use dermatch, i put the dermatch on then blow dry till its dry then head under the shower to take any excess off, then when damp i style with gel/paste etc...takes a bit of time.

M

mars

Valued member
when is the soonest one could use it post op?have read contrasting stories some say once the scabs have healed others a few months..

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I used Nanogen 10 days post op with no problems,washed it out every night. If i were you i would contact your doctor and ask directy.