• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Is it working

P

philgwhite33

Cheers pal
I'll keep me eye out for any updates on ur journey on this forum,looks like u are on course for a great outcome
All the best

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All he best with your next HT in 6 weeks.

G

gregorix29

hey Johnny , for the level of baldnes and only 2000 grafts, it actually looks quite good result

J

Johnny7

How much donor/how many grafts have you in reserve for your second Ht?
Hi Bigmac, Dr Farjo has said I should get two more hts with around 2000 on each one, May be less on the latter. He did say I had a very good donor area to start with. Not sure whether to take minoxidil yet, to improve donor area.

P

philgwhite33

Oral minoxidil or topical??
I wouldn't bother with topical pain in the arse most people stop after time fed up applying it so u lose what u gained
Oral could be good idea but I've not heard it helping donor area before,could do,but are u happy taking meds,if yeah any help to boost ur results is a plus

J

Johnny7

Oral minoxidil or topical??
I wouldn't bother with topical pain in the arse most people stop after time fed up applying it so u lose what u gained
Oral could be good idea but I've not heard it helping donor area before,could do,but are u happy taking meds,if yeah any help to boost ur results is a plus
Hi Phil, Oral probably…. read so many different opinions not sure what to do…May start after my final ht .
you ok?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bigmac, Dr Farjo has said I should get two more hts with around 2000 on each one, May be less on the latter. He did say I had a very good donor area to start with. Not sure whether to take minoxidil yet, to improve donor area.

That’s good to hear you have a nice supply left. I’m sure Dr Farjo will place them in the best strategic way.

P

philgwhite33

Yeah I'm good pal thanks
Looking forward to seeing ur journey
I'll keep eye on ur progress
All the best