• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Is this bad micropigmentation?

G

Gone1979

Hi I had micropigmentation done 2 days ago the clinic did 2 sessions but I think it doesn't look good at all maybe I'm just wrong opinions would be nice so that I can know for sure if the tech did a bad job clinic claimed they trained with milena lardi thanks

Attachments

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The dots look a little spaced out. Are you having a 3rd session?
Usually, after the treatment, the ink dots can look larger until they settle down. A few more pictures in a couple of days should provide a clearer opinion. What has the SMP provider said?

G

Gone1979

Yes there will be a third session the smp tech said he is taking a conservative aproach I will post some pics this week

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
When is the 3rd session? I believe it`s usually one month later.

G

Gone1979

Yes it's in a month I'm not really unhappy with it I just don't know if it's suppose to be more darker or defined

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I would have thought there would be more density. Did you ask for all over coverage to create the appearance of a full head of shaved hair? You could look through Milena Lardi examples on here with similar hair loss patterns to yourself and compare.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
IMHO the patients hair is too long, which makes a visible 'eye catcher' vs the pigment dots.
He needs to shave a lot shorter.