• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Jimmy Carr hair transplant

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
This made me laugh so loudly when I read it and shows just how clueless the press are. Yes hes opened up about having a HT but if they believe this is the result they are clueless unless it was a complete failure as it looks the same to me just styled differently.
Screenshot_20201122-223935_Chrome.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I have to agree with you about the press, they do no research for themselves and usually just repeat what someone else has written. They are pretty clueless. On another note, I actually know his agent;)

bullitnut

bullitnut

Totally agree... Some of the articles that I`ve read are incorrect.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
I saw him on tv the other day with his hair definitely looking fuller and a better hairline. Does anyone know who did his transplant?

bullitnut

bullitnut

No but it's looking good now...I saw him the other day on tv and it looked great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-001200_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210109-001200_Chrome.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 19
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
His hairline looks very good, very natural. Sometimes the way he styles it doesn`t show it at its best. I enjoy watching him on tv, very funny guy.