• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

John Cleese

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member

Attachments

• johncleese2_1113361c.jpg
    johncleese2_1113361c.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 650
janna

janna

Valuable Member
I'll help narrow it down - It was NOT SMG.

Hope that helps.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
I met him about 4 years ago.... and I can tell you it was not a good one.... very pluggy and stood out a mile...

But he was a lovely man.

Definately not an SMG patient

:)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Be great if these people in the public eye came out and spoke openly about their HTs and who the doctors were.

Tim where did you meet him as he is one of my favourite actors.

T.C

T.C

I guess they are like most of us in that they dont want to draw public attention to the fact they had a HT,would be interesting to find out the details of their HT's though!!!!!!.

timuk

timuk

Ha ha.... sorry !!

No he is not..

I met him at a charity function I attended quite a few years ago in London and was on the same table. My girlfriend at the time used to arrange them...

I will say that he is a very nice man.

And that is my claim to fame :)

Ops... Just remembered.. my other claim to fame was buying Oliver Reed a drink in a bar at Heathrow airport.... that was a long time ago..... he said about two things to me... one was "yes, I am Oliver Read".... and the other was... "yes, I will have a drink"....

I will sat that he was a very strange man....

janna

janna

Valuable Member
¬b` Tim, how is it you are able to walk around with your head on straight with two such claim to fame?...........remarkable!!!!!!

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

timuk wrote:
he said about two things to me... one was "yes, I am Oliver Read".... and the other was... "yes, I will have a drink"....
LOL!!!(enter old emoticon of guy ROFL)....who is Oliver Read, anyway?*nl :)

Last edited:
timuk

timuk

N2...

who is Oliver Reed... (I did spell it wrong .. ops.. Reed not Read)

Anyway... he is a sort of hero of mine... a fine English actor with attitude... (dead now)... he had a big alcohol problem... he was the type of person who spoke his mind... the kind of person that the "politically correct " crowd would hate with a vengeance....

He was asked once what he would have done if he had not become an actor... his answer was along the lines of.. "anything I wanted as my parents were stinking rich"....

Tim :)

Attachments

• 3078573_tml.jpg
    3078573_tml.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 692
Last edited:
T.C

T.C

Our American friends might remember Oliver Reed from the film Gladiator with Russell Crowe,a notorious alcoholic and party animal he collasped and died in a local bar in Malta I think while on a booze binge halfway through filming in about 2000.They used cgi effects to piece him back together for rest of film.A larger than life character though.