• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

just for a laugh

• Thread starter hairtodaygonetomorrow
  • Start date
H

hairtodaygonetomorrow

Valued member
}:BY:>?what i give would to have one lol!!!!

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Awww! Good point.

I know I complain about bad hair days myself but when you put it from your perspective, I guess I best stop complaining. Can we see your current hair situation?

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hairtoday....

Since having my repair there are somethings that have come back into my life....

One of those being "bad hair days"... strange....

Tim

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
comparison picture

Attachments

• 128675692425249772.jpg
    128675692425249772.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 314
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
great show that bm i just loved the young ones, bottom and filthy rich and catflap they were all classics

K

khair

Sometimes we complain about things when we have them and then when we lose them we realize that we shouldn't have been complaining. I think having a bad hair day is one of those things.

It might take a little time to fix your hair if it falls out of place because it is, for instance, very windy outside but that is better than having to think about a hair procedure to restore the hair that you have lost. Luckily, however, these days there are some great procedures out there.

Last edited:
J

jacksonmonica27

I have stop caring about this now. The day i stop caring, my hair loss stop. LOL