• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Kyle Christie hair transplant!! Will he need repair work?

F

FUE GUY

valued member
I came across this actor who recently had a hair transplant. His hair line is low and straight across, no artistic design or consideration for future loss. I bet he will be seeking repair work in the future. Look at all the blood, the amount of grafts on her finger. No research done.

4501_140820_000000000.jpg
4501_140820_000000003.jpg

4501_140820_000000001.jpg

4501_140820_000000002.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/7072955/Geordie-Shores-Kyle-Christie-shows-off-shocking-hair-transplant-photos-as-he-undergoes-gory-treatment.html

Thanks to the admin for the advice and guidance. Without this, this could have been me.
Forever grateful and in your debt.

C

Coopman

Valued member
That is fuc@ing awful!!

The hairline is so far forward and the guy is only 24.

I think even the shrill posters on HRN would find it difficult to give a positive reply to such work.

I really hope he has an amazing supply of donor hair.

F

FUE GUY

valued member
I took a peek at his twitter posts hoping to see a close up of his hair line. Unfortunately there are no close ups, most pictures he is wearing a ball cap or beanie hat.

My kid brother could have drawn a better hair line.

This doctor obviously has no idea how to draw a natural hair line and it would seem does not have the patients best interests unless she is clueless and thinks she actual knows what she is doing.

C

Coopman

Valued member
Fueguy

I dont think she is totally clueless.

She would be absolutely awesome at producing helmet head looking SMP work.

Some people should stick to working on Mannequins.

C

Crudance2006

OMG what was she thinking giving him a hairline as low and straight as that.

F

FUE GUY

valued member
Kyles new on show name, helmet head. I'm jesting of course, no one should be screwed over like this.

yidd0

yidd0

Judging by this doctors previous results, this isnt going to end well. What the hell is this woman doing, putting a hairline this low.

This lad is also at fault, because there was nothing wrong with his hair to begin with.

The only people that tend to have hairlines that straight and low are african, very rarely caucasian. This is going to look horrendously unatural

This woman needs to be struck off

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Speechless;;D, this guy better be on meds is all i can say.......i don't get what was wrong with his hair in the first place, there's some vain people on that show.

C

Coopman

Valued member
Judging by his pre op combover style unfortunately in my view his baldness pattern looks like his balding into the mid section. I googled some pics of him. Who on earth trained this clown to perform HTs.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Coopman wrote:
Judging by his pre op combover style unfortunately in my view his baldness pattern looks like his balding into the mid section. I googled some pics of him. Who on earth trained this clown to perform HTs.
They were offering HT'S on wowcher at a discount rate before so that has to be a big no no too;;D

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This looks like a good thread for my return to this site after a long departure...wtf? Who did this horrendous work?

But anyways, back to this poor lads issue. I would agree that Frankenstein had a better hairline. The work itself is actually respectably clean (thank God) but regardless of whether he never sheds another hair I would have to think that he would rarely want his hairline exposed. And that's some unique swelling--looks kinda like Kazoo from the Flintstones. With all the resources out there it is sad that this kind of work still exists.

I have made the statement many many times...there are numerous people out there now that can place grafts and keep a reasonable amount viable, but certain clinics and physicians are artists and others are not. In any sport there may be many athletes on the team but only a few that shine. There are many guitarists/pianists but only a select few that will fill concert halls with people paying top dollar. So my point--PEOPLE NEED TO DO THEIR RESEARCH AND THEY MAY POSSIBLY HAVE TO TRAVEL TO THE BEST OF THE BEST. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH FOREVER...and that hopefully is a long time!

Now granted I have been off the forum for awhile so arguably there are now more physicians capable of some respectable work so I'm sure my shortlist of superstars has expanded, but nonetheless it saddens me to still see this!

F

fueming

I just came across this thread because I am considering having treatment for a similar before hairline. I have high temples and a forehead with a curve. My hairline has always appeared high. I would like to have my temples filled in because I currently grow-out the hair on the side of my head and comb it forward to conceal. It's a pain in the ass.

I see everyone has criticised his treatment and how low his hairline appears. Has anyone taken a good look at photographs of him now and how his hairline appears now, post treatment? What are the thoughts about it.

Just came across this: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3272246/geordie-shore-kyle-christie-beard-transplant/
Thanks.

Last edited:
F

FUE GUY

valued member
Do you think it looks like a natural hairline?

If I were him, I'd be looking for a skilled doctor to repair my hairline.

bullitnut

bullitnut

His hairline looks too straight to me and a bit pluggy and unnatural ....just my opinion of course.

F

fueming

I have looked through many of his photographs today on his Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/kylecgshore and in some of them his hairline looks pluggy. I am finding it difficult to fully evaluate it because many of his photographs are overly enhanced.

I have compared his photographs with another the instagram profile of https://www.instagram.com/glenhargrave19/ (they both feature together in some of Kyle's photographs). This guy is younger and hasn't had any hair restoration.

Kyle appears to have a wider head than Glen so this may effect the appearance of his modified hairline appearing straighter. Kyle's hairline does curve inward at either edge but the curve is lower than might normally be expected, perhaps projecting the apparent straightness of his modified hairline.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle has insisted his temples were made to be as low as they are and I can appreciate that it does look more of an african hairline. He wants to wear his hair upward revealing the hairline because he's probably always covered it. Unfortunately it's a little pluggy.

F

FUE GUY

valued member
Unfortunately it is very pluggy, does not look natural at all. More like a bad wig fit. You speak as though you personally know him, do you?
A skilled experienced doctor would have told him this hairline was not suitable and done it correctly.
Just compare it with the hairline examples posted by clinics here. You will see the difference in quality.
If you're seriously considering this clinic, ask her why she does not wear any form of magnification? Or why she is piling those grafts up on her finger?

Last edited:
F

fueming

FUE GUY wrote:
Unfortunately it is very pluggy, does not look natural at all. More like a bad wig fit. You speak as though you personally know him, do you?
A skilled experienced doctor would have told him this hairline was not suitable and done it correctly.
Just compare it with the hairline examples posted by clinics here. You will see the difference in quality.
If you're seriously considering this clinic, ask her why she does not wear any form of magnification? Or why she is piling those grafts up on her finger?
I don't personally know the guy and only stumbled upon his hairline work after searching for results of similar procedures to what I might want. I don't watch the TV show he is/was in at all. Another celebrity who has had work done to reduce the impact of his high temples is Dr Christian. I don't know who his doctor was and he doesn't seem to like to speak too much about the work he had done despite presenting Embarrassing Bodies. I think I remember reading that he had some reaction to his work and became ill after. I am not considering any particular clinic at the moment but am looking for examples of guys who have before and after photos of similarly high temples. :)

bullitnut

bullitnut

just noticed some recent pictures of this guy and he's happy with the work as he returned for more work on his beard*nl;;D.
The pictures floating around recently really show just how bad this is poor guy.

Attachments

• Kyle-Christie-Beardtransplant-done-by-Dr-Kumari-at-The-Liverpool-Skin-And-Hair-Transplant.jpg
    Kyle-Christie-Beardtransplant-done-by-Dr-Kumari-at-The-Liverpool-Skin-And-Hair-Transplant.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,922
bullitnut

bullitnut

another

Attachments

• landscape-1477058033-geordie-shore-kyle-christie.jpg
    landscape-1477058033-geordie-shore-kyle-christie.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,589