• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Light tricopigmentation treatment for the hairline area

Milena Lardì

Milena Lardì

Can we obtain a "soft" result in the hairline area without compromising coverage in a tricopigmentation case?
The user request must be wisely followed by the hands of the operator who, technically, will have to reduce the density and caliber of the deposits on the front line.

To view all our cases with high resolution photos
https://bit.ly/3dp5hf1

* You can observe the result in detail by clicking on the single image.

Visit our website
www.beautymedical.it

caso milena.jpg

caso milena 2.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Awesome this!....has this guy had FUE in the past....looking at his donor there appears to be some scarring?

Milena Lardì

Milena Lardì

Awesome this!....has this guy had FUE in the past....looking at his donor there appears to be some scarring?
Hi bullitnut, the boy has never undergone a hair transplant and the donor area looks like this for physiological features.

U

une000111

Can we obtain a "soft" result in the hairline area without compromising coverage in a tricopigmentation case?
mrs. milena lardi. first i want to say your work,every case is ideal. i want to ask question : diana papaskiri your trained technician does he have experience to get same effect as beautiymedical technicians? i need honest opinion. thank you (English is not native language of mine)

Milena Lardì

Milena Lardì

mrs. milena lardi. first i want to say your work,every case is ideal. i want to ask question : diana papaskiri your trained technician does he have experience to get same effect as beautiymedical technicians? i need honest opinion. thank you (English is not native language of mine)
Hi Une, Diana Papaskiri was an excellent student directly trained by Milena, like many other trainees. However, you have to consider clearly that Milena Lardì can guarantee professionalism only for her internal staff that she personally follows.
We hope we have been helpful in your question.