• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Live patient viewing Dr Koray Erdogan

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Here are three patients who were in attendance at the clinic for the live patient viewing, one is a member of staff.

I met and spoke to the patients over a few days, I was very impressed with how natural their results were. Their donor area`s looked good too.

E

estelaarev

I recognise some of those doctors.
The patients look happy, great job.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Are these three Dr Erdogans patients BM?

bullitnut

bullitnut

Wow they all look to have impressive results, which one works at the clinic? the guy who 7000 grafts is my favourite result but they all look so much better.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Did you manage to get a look at the guy with the shaven short back and sides donor.....how did it look up close after the fue work?

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Bullit,
The guy in the photo sitting down Umut with the black Asmed scrubs on works at the clinic ;)
His result was only 6 months out. The results were impressive from seeing them. I didn't get so close to check out the donor areas perhaps BM did.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
bullitnut wrote:
Did you manage to get a look at the guy with the shaven short back and sides donor.....how did it look up close after the fue work?
His donor looked good.