• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Looking for advice

D

Davy75

Hi,

Has anyone here had an operation by Dr Acar from cosmetics in turkey? What are your experiences and would you recommend?

Thanks

J

joaopaulo

Could be interesting. I have some friends that did their transplant there. Resul Yaman is another good Doctor.

JohnB

JohnB

I don't really know about that doctor but usually when price is that low, quality is not very good

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Hi,

Has anyone here had an operation by Dr Acar from cosmetics in turkey? What are your experiences and would you recommend?

Thanks

Davy75. Thank you for your interest in Dr Acar. There are numerous results posted by our clinic and patients on this forum. Use the search facility for Dr Acar or Cosmedica. You can interact with the patients who have already shared their story in the patient section.

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
I don't really know about that doctor but usually when price is that low, quality is not very good

I have to disagree with the above statement. Operating costs in Turkey are far lower than most other countries, hence we can offer surgery at these prices without compromising on quality and care.

The OP can check out our results posted on here.

JohnB

JohnB

From my point of view, package deals are a little problematic because you can get 2,000 grafts or 4,000 grafts at the same price. It makes me wonder about the quality. I personally believe that clinics with the price per graft approach are more reliable but there should be a clinic for every segment out there. Do you perform the surgery personally or with technicians?

D

Davy75

He is in Turkey. Are you looking for a cheap transplant?
Hi JohnB . . Looking for quality, reliable and reputable before cheap! I’d sooner pay that bit more if I knew I was guaranteed a quality TP that I’d be happy with than a cheap TP that was lesser quality and I wouldn’t be happy with results. Feels like a minefield trying to choose right clinic!

JohnB

JohnB

I see your situation, actually, you are on the right way, to be honest. Then, you need to decide if you want FUE or FUT. Then, if you are okay with technician work or you want the surgeon actually perform the surgery. Those two are the main criteria when it comes to money. You can use this guide if you want to, it is my strategy but everyone is different so the best advice is read a lot and try to understand what everyone's angle is