• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Looking for anybody with advice/experience with HAIR OF ISTANBUL or ADVANCED HAIR CLINIC

K

Kylemaz

Hello all!

New on the forum, ive been thinking about a hair transplant ever since my late teens, im 25 now, and its time to get it done as the amount of hairloss just seems to destroy any confidence. Ive been researching non stop along side with my family members, a good, quality, safe and professional transplant service, i dont mind spending that bit more instead of having one of these £1500 jobs!

I have narrowed my choices down to a clinic called Hair Of Istanbul, turkey and a clinic called Advanced Hair Clinic in Limassol, spoken to both, and got a rough feel for both, seen thousands of results over facebook/instagram/websites from both clinics, but what im after, is anybody with personal experiences with any of these 2 clinics, before, during, the after care experience, the genuine results, results online mean nothing to me as they could be dragged from anywhere!

If not does anybody have a good personal experience and recommendation of another clinic to add to my research list?

Many thanks
Kyle

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ve only vaguely heard of the Cyprus clinic, their results look ok on the website but you can't decide on that alone. One concern is they claim FUE leaves no permanent scarring. (side effects are avoided with the modern Advanced FUE method, as there are no permanent scars).

I`m not that keen on Hair of Istanbul, most of their hairlines I`ve viewed don`t look natural. They also do what I consider unnecessary hair transplants on young guys such as the pop group Road Trip. There is a member on here, JonnyL who is happy with his HT to date.

Sorry, I`m not able to offer more help on these two clinics.

Have a look at the clinic and patient results posted on here, there are Cypriot and Turkish clinics.

K

Kylemaz

Thanks for the reply bigmac, ive just read a very helpful post on here which actually made a very good point of looking for results with hair brushed right back instead of styled forwards, im gunna have a good nosey through this forum as ive only just found it! Look forward to hearing/seeing other peoples experience!

Cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you will see many patients with hair combed forward, in lots of case`s it`s because the hairline does not look natural. Often pictures are dark, bad quality, have hair fibres in them. There are so many false images around. On here, It is kept real.
I hope the forum helps you.

A

Alessio

Valued member
You can see my result with Dr. Koray Erdogan here.