• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Looking for some feedback please - HQ HeadQuarters Cardiff

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
They are probably just busy. Clinics receive a lot of emails everyday and it takes time to respond to individuals. It’s not as though they can send out a standard enquiry email to you.
Be patient, they should respond.

I doubt they are upset with you mentioning that some random person said you should expect more growth by now. If you were at 12 months I could understand such a comment but you’re only at the halfway stage. The comment has caused you unnecessary anxiety.

Any other questions you have just ask away, I’ll try to answer them to the best of my knowledge and experience.

J

Jonny.

Thank you big mac,I will keep in contact and send updated photos in perhaps a month to see if any improvement,as I know the last month has not been much improvement just got little longer.thanks again

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Growth can happen in bursts. One month no change, the following month you could have loads of growth.

J

Jonny.

I've just received photos off the clinic of pre and post op also the number of grafts and hairs I received if there any feed back,I'll try upload them now

J

Jonny.

Try again

photo_TxIifN_1BEJXfEvefw8Adr33ef5fcWaZNi7mm.1W7xRZV1ldgewyNNQRgWAU4YzeqLZU0.jpg
photo_ATJjuS_1dzsaR434DQV9wsHfGgJnjT16iePSe1157ngLxD2FrJtCmu2gSzZyKsLofRdm1.jpg
photo_sukhvc_1xlp15es63XkWo10gwveWLkeCKg1sBKHgI1tvYYaw1nKo1hgLeP4NnIxQ.jpg
photo_ZtykIb_1fTGA1cOcSOKmEV7gNPK0tw9wKrk01hcJd3zhW0Nx1VC0jl4x.ZEbD24ZJX0.jpg

F

Follicly_challenged

Try to remain positive - you’ve had good growth after 6 months, your donor area barely looks touched too. What are your thoughts on having a shorter cut? You’re one of the fortunate ones that look good with short hair!! (Based on pics above)

J

Jonny.

Never had short hair until they shaved it off on surgery day,as I've always had longish hair on top it's hard get used too,just hoping my transplanted hair comes through with good density as otherwise I will probably have shave off..thanks for your reply

F

Follicly_challenged

I’ve got mine in a few weeks and I know I’ll be feeling exactly how you are now. Try and focus on other things, I wouldn’t be able to tell you’ve had a HT by passing you in the street. It certainly is looking good so far and will only get better

J

Jonny.

Thanks for your kind words ,it's OK when I brush hair down over it but if wind blows you can tell something been done as I have a thicker line as the new hairline and then it's a lot thinner back to my original hair.good luck with yours,it has really been stressing me out over the months and still is...

Techno1

Techno1

Your hair growth is good and will improve over the next several months.

V

Viking

You look to have some half-decent growth already. Reading the stories I think the whole process is just super slow and when you look at it constantly in the mirror it will feel like a lifetime.

J

Jonny.

Cheers viking,it's hard not to look when it is so slow it's 6 and half months now just not thickening up as I would liked,just took some more just now.

20211006_164006.jpg
20211006_164232.jpg
20211006_164219.jpg

D

djkillab

Valued member
The actual fringe part is looking good in my opinion. I'm sure the section behind it will start coming through soon

J

Jonny.

Thanks djkillab,I really hope so,I think they put more grafts in on new hairline..

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The whole transplanted area had no hair. Comparing it now, the growth is decent and should continue.

J

Jonny.

Hope so big mac just want it start thickening now..its 7months on October 24th so hope things start moving.. I really hope it do as I will have hair at front different to my original and look stupid..probably have shave it all off then.which would defeat the object..