• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Lupanzula 2800 grafts FUE

Cairnsicus

Cairnsicus

Okay that's reassuring. I just really don't want it to be obvious and red as I dont want to tell people I have had it done.

From the research I have done I am thinking Dr Arshad in Leeds despite me living in London. From the reviews, the results and the price it all seems like the correct clinic for me.

I had a video consultation with them today.

Now I just need to grow the balls and actually book it.

Ive only told my mum and my girlfriend and my barber

No one else - including life long friends has spotted it ;)

Don't know about that doc.. but make sure you get several consultations to see who's best for you

Don't go for one with loads of celebs - that means f all

Good luck!

S

SXH29

Ive only told my mum and my girlfriend and my barber

No one else - including life long friends has spotted it ;)

Don't know about that doc.. but make sure you get several consultations to see who's best for you

Don't go for one with loads of celebs - that means f all

Good luck!
Hi mate, I went with Dr Arshad at the beginning of August- cant say anything on the success of the transplant as it's still early days but will say that if you're just getting the temples filled in, it's not noticeable(at least wasn't for me) after about 10 days. No redness and I have already starting shaving the back and sides with no visible scarring. Will do a proper write up when I get the time