• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Manas - 2979 grafts corrective HT (10 mth update)FUHT + Beard + scalpFUSE grafts

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
Dear forum readers,
Following is an unfortunate case that came to us for corrective HT. 10 months after his procedure with us, he is pleased with the results.

Manas, (a doctor himself), underwent 2 hair transplants in 2007 and 2008 elsewhere. The first doctor took out plug grafts. The second took out 2 strips. The resultant growth in the recipient area was unaesthetic. I do not know the reason why they chose the approach.

Graft details (of the HT performed at our clinic):
1907 FUHT grafts + 832 Beard grafts + 240 scalp FUSE grafts.

Following are pictures of his corrective HT at our clinic

A Comparison

12_image642[1].gif

Before Pictures

12_image643[1].gif

12_image644[1].gif

12_image645[1].gif

12_image646[1].gif

Plug excision and suturing

12_image651[1].preview.gif

After pictures

12_image647[1].gif

12_image648[1].gif

12_image649[1].gif

12_image650[1].gif

Beard donor area pictures (after10 months)

12_image652[1].gif

12_image654[1].gif

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
There is no question that this guy looks much better now. Too bad though that he proceeded originally because he is a NW6-7 and I would guess if seeing him in person it might look odd--in other words, not a typical hairloss pattern that you tend to see in nature. Don't get me wrong though, the work is great and certainly an improvement from his first 2 surgeries.

NN

J

JJ09

Awesome improvement! ¬b` I know the stares that you get from poor hairline work and this has been addressed perfectly in this case.