• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Meeting Patient's Goals w/Dr. Ron Shapiro

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Dr. Ron Shapiro - 2809 grafts/6319 hairs €“ 9 Months Post Op Results[/b]

[/b]

Graft Breakdown[/b]

1 €™s €“ 615[/b]

2 €™s €“ 1124[/b]

3 €™s - 824[/b]

4 €™s - 246[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

This 52 yr old patient was adamant about wanting ht work that was not detectible to ANYONE. He is an executive who is often in the public eye and could not take more than few days off work. He was not concerned about getting his old hairline back from his 20 €™s, 30 €™s, or even his early 40 €™s. He wanted a natural, receded look appropriate for his age. To say he wanted to stay €œconservative € would be an understatement. Dr. Ron stayed within his existing hairline and built up within and behind it to cover the frontal 1/3[suP]rd[/suP]. Patient is currently 9 months post op from his procedure of 2802 grafts/6419 hairs.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Janna,

If you have posted this case before I apologize if I make the exact same comments, but this is why I am a huge SMG fan. There is absolutely no cookie cutter approach. This is a phenominal hairline that would never be detected as a HT. I would bet that other HT physicians wouldn't guess this to be a HT. It is natural period. You could post that you were pulling our legs and it truly wasn't a HT and I would believe you. Great stuff.

I don't mean to be disrespectful to all the other clinics that post here as we do have some world class physicians but this deserves a perfect 10 ya gotta admit.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great result,very age appropriate and natural looking.

Janna have you any imm post op pictures of the patient to see the placement and so we can see what he will have looked like going back to work so soon after his surgery.

Thanks bm.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

The work looks very nice: it softened his appearance, gave him much more hair where he wanted it, achieved the patients goals, and no one would suspect a ht. Very nice!

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
bm,

Sorry, we don't have immediate post op pics. He's extremely happy with how things are progressing and grateful that each and every single one of his concerns were addressed. He had his transplant mid week and took rest of the week off so he was able to go back when a lot of the redness was gone. He said he didnt' get any funny looks. Plus he's a tall guy.

Thankfully he's a local patient and he's promised to come by for 12 months post op pictures. We may even do a 15 months update to see if there's any change at all.

NN, Since this is the first post of the patient, you haven't repeated yourself. I too like how doc is able to individualize each patient's needs and concerns and work according to each person's hairloss and know what it takes to restore it.

Thanks all - I'll keep this thread updated.

Masher

Masher

Excellent result Janna but what else EVER comes out of SMG practice but EXCELLENT results.
I can't wait to become an SMG statistic myself ¬b`:::C
Speak soon,
Mash

Last edited: