• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Mega Session of 4776 Grafts w/Dr. Ron Shapiro

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Hi,

This patient came in last week for a big session of 3-4000 grafts. After talking to Dr. Shapiro at length regarding his expectations and goals, they decided to achieve as much as possible since he had very good laxity and donor density. In the end, Dr. Ron could have extracted more donor but felt the number of grafts he received would give this patient a good transformation.

Graft Breakdown:

1's 1135

2's - 2393

3's - 1068

4's - 180

Total - 4776 Grafts = 9845 Hairs

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Lovely clean work as usual...

Goes without saying that this guy will be very happy with the results..

Tim

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Hey Timbo!!!!!!!

Long time no see/hear. Good to hear from you. Hope you're doing well.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Work looks great.

Hope he keeps you updated on his progress as it will be good to see the final result.

Also do you have the details on how long and wide the strip was to achieve this number of grafts.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
We took the strip in two sections like we normally do for big sessions. The first section was 19.5 cm long x 1.7 cm width. The second section was taken out in the afternoon - 7.5 cm long x 2.0 width. We hope he keeps us updated too.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Superb. Very nice clean work. I like the chosen hairline. Will frame the face well and be age appropriate always. Good stuff. Thanks for the post.

NN

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
is there any update on this patient , i love seeing the higher norwords get restored