• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Micrografting in Thailand?

battlingbill

battlingbill

MountBaldy
Hey everyone. I don`t post around here much but I lurk around this forum quite a bit. There`s always something going around so I hope someone can help me out. Im currently teaching in Thailand and looking for a good doc somewhere in Thailand. I`m willing to travel around South East Asia is needed but i think Thailand would probably have what i need?

Has anyone had good results from specific doctors in Thailand area? I've visited Bumrungrad hospital which is the biggest here but they are recommending FUT and i really dont want that. There is another private clinic for Dr Pacsuankromit (skewered the name) here that is offering Micrografting + PRP which sounds good but they are suggesting to only do 1000 grafts and i want more.
Can any members shed some light on Doctors or clinics they recommend? Is there another place i can go to do more research cause that would help too. Thanks in advance!

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
You want a doctor in Thailand because your teaching there in the first sentence dude....then in your last paragraph your in the US wanting a doctor in the midwest*nl
Sorry pal i'm confused.

Dr Pathomvanich in Thailand seems like a good doctor from what i have seen on line.

battlingbill

battlingbill

MountBaldy
Hi bullitnut. I re-read my post and youre right my post started rambling. I think that is the doc i originally met but did not like the options i was presented with. Ill double check. Thanks again for the heads up!

MyWHTC - Brussels Belgium Hair Clinic

MyWHTC - Brussels Belgium Hair Clinic

Valued member
Micro-grafting is obsolete. Don't let that offering clinic think about talking to you about their hair transplant technique.

My World Hair Transplant Center

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Saturdays)
Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturdays)
Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturdays)
Brussels, Belgium - Available (Sunday - Friday)

Email
[email protected]

HRN1_zps33c58cde.png

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are my own.