• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My 4200 grafts FUE with Dr. Cinik Istanbul

S

stef82

Valued member
I had my FUE operation in Istanbul in November. The operation was fully managed by Dr.Cinik himself. He has opened the channels.
First, I have sent my pictures to Dr. Cinik. He examined and suggested to implant 4200 grefts. At the day of the operation, they first took my blood for the tests and prp. During the operation, I felt first 5-10 minutes a bit pain, but afterwards it was OK. There were translators at different languages. After the operation, they bring me to my hotel. The day after, I come back to hospital for the controls and the final checks. Dr. Cinik suggested me to implant in classical oval shape. But I insisted more pointed one, as you see in the pictures. It corresponds to evaluation of my hair fall, and I hope to look 10 years younger and more natural.
Turkey is very good in medical treatments, and in hair transplantation Istanbul is the number 1 place in the world. Of course, you have to find the best clinic, since there is a huge competition. At several sites, I come up with Dr. Cinik's treatments, and I have met people who already operated by him. The results convinced me to proceed with him, and I think the experience I had and the results I have seen so far confirms my decision.

Attachments

• IMG_5970 (2).JPG
    IMG_5970 (2).JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,661
S

stef82

Valued member
some more pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_5972 (2).JPG
    IMG_5972 (2).JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,689
S

stef82

Valued member
after a month

Attachments

• IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,719
J

jay1

what was the cost im going turkey next 2 weeks would like to see him

S

stef82

Valued member
Hi All,
I am very sorry for not being able to give you an update over the progress. I have paid 1990 ‚¬.Here are my pictures from the 7th and the 8th month. What do you think? I am personally quite satisfied with the results so far.

Attachments

• IMG_7656.JPG
    IMG_7656.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,330
S

stef82

Valued member

Attachments

• IMG_7658.JPG
    IMG_7658.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,330
S

stef82

Valued member
8th Month

Attachments

• IMG_8073.JPG
    IMG_8073.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,312
S

stef82

Valued member
8th Month

Attachments

• IMG_8074.JPG
    IMG_8074.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,285
S

stef82

Valued member
8th Month

Attachments

• IMG_8075.JPG
    IMG_8075.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,275
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experience and HT journey. Do you have any pre op pictures so we can see just how far youve come.
Best wishes BN;)

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friend the pictures look good and congratulations could you post some Pre Op Pictures to complement were you started from all the best

Cheers

Daz