• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My BHR Experience and Dr Bisanga

B

Bubble130

With regards to aesthetic medicine and cosmetic interventions, there is an indefinable quality both in listening to and understanding an individuals look and desire beyond a projected frame of reference from the practitioner or surgeon. Which is why I have had no hesitation in directing people to Dr Bisnga. He is someone you feel comfortable working collaboratively with who operates with integrity, knowing that sometimes the most important decision is when not to intervene. Having assisted some of the worlds leading aestheticians, plastic surgeons, and cosmetic dermatologist internationally, I know it is very easy to make someone look different but requires great subtlety and skill to make them look better.

I came to Dr Bisanga because of his large bodywork in restoring and enriching Norwood 2 hairlines. I first met him for PRP and was struck by his temperament. If the temperament is sound usually the work is too. Having met him in person twice, coupled with the body of work I have seen and my experience of his special clinic, it was with complete confidence I looked forward to working with him.

While I was having surgery I slept a lot and had no high blood pressure in either sitting because I trusted implicitly what was going on.

I also took time to talk to his technicians whom he has collected from his work, tours, workshops and presentations form all around the world. Spain, Poland the Philippines and Belgium. I leant what their backgrounds were and for how long they had been working. There are no inexperienced hands at BHR, most of all they are human beings who create an authentic and caring atmosphere.I believe I could not have had this experience anywhere else in the world and certainly not in the stiff clinics of the U.K.

I did contact other clinics in Belgium but the BHR Clinic is unique headed up by the skill of Dr Bisanga who I believe can actually deliver my preferred aesthetic.

When the work is invisible but your look visibly refreshed and enhanced, it €™s a fine art indeed. 2431 grafts

2431 grafts including 1 eye brow touch up with a few grafts. Pictures were taken before with redesigned hairline and below is 10 days post op.

I am now 12 days post op hair is growing really fast. I have medium corse hair and received prp in my recipient area, groupings were as follows 1 Hair : 586 - 2 Hair 1148 - 3 Hair 599 - 4 Hair 98

Attachments

• IMG_2450_zpsedddk681.jpg
    IMG_2450_zpsedddk681.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 476
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Congrats on your recent surgery.....and welcome to the forum dude. The new hairline looks great and I look forward to following your progression as it happens.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm confident you will have a great end result as BHR are a quality outfit.

B

Bubble130

Thank you bullitnut I've looked at your epic account ! Well done. ¬b`
It makes such a difference. Thank you also for your reassurance.
Day 15 now and no shedding . I hope I don't but its uncertain times as to what to expect.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bubble sounds like you had a great experience.
This should produce a nice new hairline.
If you have more pictures, you can email them to [email protected] and we will add them for you.
Looking forward to following your progress.
All the best.
Bm.

B

Bubble130

Hello Bigmac;)
Thank you for your response. Yes I will email you some more pictures.

B

Bubble130

Here is a link to my album and some more pictures of before and 10 Days Post Op . I have started shedding and will post again. Three months seems to be a good point ?!
http://s50.photobucket.com/user/Bubble130618/library/

T

Tilleylamp

Looks like you`re going to have a nice dense hairline.

B

Bubble130

Thanks for your response Tilleylamp. Fingers crossed . I guess you never know how many grafts have taken until you are past the shedding phase. I will post pictures again at 3 months.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It all looks nice and clean. It'll produce a nice new hairline for you. Looking forward to following your progress.

BHR Clinic

BHR Clinic

Valued member
Dear Bubble,

Everything looks fine. Obviously it is a very early stage. New hairs wil fall down and all will be quiet till 3rd month post-op approx.

If you need anything do not hesitate to let us know.

Best wishes,

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Bubble wrote:
. I have started shedding and will post again. Three months seems to be a good point ?!
It's a bummer when the shedding happens but it's all part of the process dude and keep the faith they will come back bud.
Look forward to seeing your updates pal;)

B

Bubble130

Hello ! I have posted my three month update , not sure what to expect but there are the pictures . I returned to Dr Bisanga 3 months post op for PRP.

http://s50.photobucket.com/user/Bubble130618/library/

B

Bubble130

10 Days Post Op

Attachments

• IMG_2444_zpsygwfoi8h.jpg
    IMG_2444_zpsygwfoi8h.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 401
B

Bubble130

10 Days Post Op

Attachments