• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My DHI hairtransplant, 6 month update.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all, I had my surgery performed 6 months ago at DHI London Clinic by the DHI Medical Team. I`m 59 years old and happy with growth so far.

This is my result at 6 months with DHI No Touch Technique in TWO days (GIGA Session) I will update again at 9 months.

Photos of the procedure.

My before pictures.

2166_060835_050000001.jpg
2166_060835_050000000.jpg

My post operative pictures.

2166_060835_520000000.jpg
2166_060835_050000004.jpg

2166_060835_050000003.jpg

6 months post operative.

2166_060835_520000002.jpg
2166_060835_520000001.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on your surgery, the new growth is taking shape.

Cheers Bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I don't really know what "no touch" means, that is the name of the technique. I guess it's beacause they don't process the extracted grafts under the microscope, but Ι can't be cetrain of it. The only thing that I am certain of is that there is "touch" and of course there are some small wounds from the extraction and the implantation of the grafts.

It is also certain that there are no reception holes for the implantation of the grafts on the reciepient area since the implantation is done directly by an instrument called "implanter" (and that is the reason that I decided to go for this technique). Moreover, I am waiting for the 12th month in order to see the final result and till now the situation is much more improved since a lot of new hair have grown since the 6 month photos. Soon I will post new photos for you to comment on.

M

mars

Valued member
The implanter makes the 'hole' for the hair to be pushed in to.The planter does the two jobs.

'No touch' refers to the no handling of the grafts during implantation,this is untrue as the grafts have to be loaded by human 'touch' into the implanter,so its false advertising really.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I think that implanter pen isn't very good for ht's. Seen too many bad results using such devices, also not a fan of clinics that claim no scarring because that is impossible.

I do wish you good growth though.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
I wish you all the best but this just sounds like another gimmick to me- a reworded version of FUE. As for 'no reception holes' there are always going to be incisions made in an HT since it is a surgical procedure and the grafts cannot magically appear there.

C

Colin

Valued member
Best of luck with your growth Robar.
I would advice you to look into other surgeons if opting for a second hair transplant.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good Robar, gives you a whole new look.