• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My donor area afterwards - just incredible

R

regrowth4u

Valued member
Hi all,
Just look at my donor area. Like it?
Before giving any details about this amazing technique you can all start guessing.
How long after the procedure?
How many grafts?
Punches used?

Attachments

• donor 11 days after 3500.JPG
    donor 11 days after 3500.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,152
L

Levrais

Valued member
I'd say between 5 and 10 days post op and would agree with TR38 on grafts and punch size

;)

E

ejj

i would say eleven days after procedure and 3500 grafts , as when i tried to enlarge the picture it said " 11 days after, 3500 " ......;)

Last edited:
M

mars

Valued member
Amazing technique?,why do i sense promotion is on the way..

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ejj, you cheated but i like it , i just scrolled across the picture and got the info also.;)

E

ejj

a mere technicality ! hope its a speedboat like on `bullseye`

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Amazing technique connotates new technique that no one else is doing, is this correct? If so how exactly is it different? Your donor area appears to be approximately 120 sq/cm would that be correct? I would like to see very up close pictures if possible.

My own beard donor area is approximately 6-8 sq/cm and I had approximately 500 fue extracted. That would be equivalent to 10,000 if I used 120sq cm of donor area. I would like to compare the pictures and determine if this amazing technique is truly amazing. Because the technique used during my procedure was standard fue but the doctor was amazing. Slightly different approach I suppose.

Personally I don €™t like new amazing stuff but I always like to learn more.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Bigmac wrote:
Ejj, you cheated but i like it , i just scrolled across the picture and got the info also.;)

Lol, that's funny. It looks good at 11 days post op.
What's the new technique. I guess he's building up the suspense.

L

Levrais

Valued member
Clearly ejj won this but there must be a second and third place prize

R

regrowth4u

Valued member
He you cheated Ejj !
Good going anyway. Just saying that my donor looks as if nothing was removed. I am amazed by this technique that barely 2 weeks after transplanting 3500 grafts it hardly shows.

T

TR38

Hey, I was close without spotting the data on the picture... What was the punch size?

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
what does the recipient look like?

Last edited:
B

bananaman511

what technique was used? Which doc

Show us pic right after op