• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My hair transplant result.

G

Gordon12

hello my name is Gordon I'm from UK I'm doing hair transplant in 2018 in oncemed turkey hospital the result it was very well and also the team and service was amazing and really I'm so happy with the result I think if you do hair transplantation contact with this Clinic I'm sure also you will be happy website about this clinic oncemed turkey hospital visit and try to contact with team

Attachments

• elver 1 .png
    elver 1 .png
    827.4 KB · Views: 346
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Gordon, looks great! Would be good to see photos of the surgery though, pre-surgery, placement and donor also, type of surgery, graft amounts, your age etc, price paid etc.

Where are you based in the UK? How did you find travelling there? Where there any language barriers for you also as an English speaker?

Take care.

G

Gordon12

I find the clinic on Instagram after I speak with the guy he is name Osman he do analysis for my hair on WhatsApp and also he can speak english very well he working like translator of clinic also the doctor do 5300 graft like this i’m living in Manchester and about the service clinic give me 2 hotel free including my package 1800£ I pay he post my picture on Instagram the clinic this is one also I’m so recommended and I will send every month one patient to clinic because when people look my hairs to ask me where are you do the hair transplant i give the number of this clinic,

Attachments

• B1F7DFB8-965D-4FEB-913D-85A1DB929596.jpeg
    B1F7DFB8-965D-4FEB-913D-85A1DB929596.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 332