• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My hair transplant with Dr.Arshad at The Hair Dr Clinic'

Sooty1on1

Sooty1on1

Hello Im Simon I am 33 years old I had 4500 grafts in December 2018 with dr arshad and his team of magicians they truly transformed me for the better and for that I thank you all.
I just wanted to take the time to show you my results as it’s approaching 1 year since the operation if anyone is wanting a master in there craft then you won’t be disappointed I can assure you the hair dr will be the right choice.

Attachments

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

Hi Simon, Your results are great but I am not surprised as I know myself how amazing Dr Arshad and the Hair Dr team are! Had my first transplant March 18 and coming up to 2 months post op on my 2nd transplant.
Looks like you have great density and a awesome natural hairline! Dr A is amazing and dose truly transform your hair that boots your confidence and well being... i's sure you agree. I can not wait for my new grafts to come through and get those hairstyles I always dreamed of.

M

mania

Well it's seem very good hair transplant surgery has been done by your surgeon you will get best results but need to follow the advice of your physician ....