• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My personal hair loss experience & solution...

A

aw99

Hi there. There was a time when I was struggling with hair loss, just like most of you. I can feel my hair thinning, though not obvious.
Then i came across this scienlodic red light therapy hat. At first i was skeptical: what is red light therapy and how it would help with hair loss? But i bought it anyway cause it has a 30-day money back guarantee, and if it was a hoax i?d just return it. Then after using it for a period of time (lost count cause this treatment may really take some time) , i can feel my hair growing!! I strongly recommend you to try it for your hair loss problem.
And you can also google Scienlodic to visit their official web site. They have an array of red light devices targeting all your body parts...

B

Bicyclegirrl

Hi there. There was a time when I was struggling with hair loss, just like most of you. I can feel my hair thinning, though not obvious.
Then i came across this scienlodic red light therapy hat. At first i was skeptical: what is red light therapy and how it would help with hair loss? But i bought it anyway cause it has a 30-day money back guarantee, and if it was a hoax i?d just return it. Then after using it for a period of time (lost count cause this treatment may really take some time) , i can feel my hair growing!! I strongly recommend you to try it for your hair loss problem.
And you can also google Scienlodic to visit their official web site. They have an array of red light devices targeting all your body parts...
*I have heard of laser therapy before; I am not quite sure if the is the same. How long have you been using it? Do you know what kinds of hair loss (causes) it is effective for? Is it approved to be "safe" by doctors? *I did do a quick google search.

Last edited:
A

aw99

*I have heard of laser therapy before; I am not quite sure if the is the same. How long have you been using it? Do you know what kinds of hair loss (causes) it is effective for? Is it approved to be "safe" by doctors? *I did do a quick google search.
Hi there.
Not quite sure how long though, but the Scienlodic hair regrowth hat product page said it would take 3-4 months.
I did not know exactly what kind of hair loss it is. It was not serious, but after using the hat I can feel the gradual hair growth. It's not obvious but certainly strengthened my confidence...
The hat, as it's said on the page, is FDA-cleared. So it should be safe, I suppose?....

B

Bicyclegirrl

Hi there.
Not quite sure how long though, but the Scienlodic hair regrowth hat product page said it would take 3-4 months.
I did not know exactly what kind of hair loss it is. It was not serious, but after using the hat I can feel the gradual hair growth. It's not obvious but certainly strengthened my confidence...
The hat, as it's said on the page, is FDA-cleared. So it should be safe, I suppose?....
Aw99,
I forgot to ask you if you are male or female. As you can tell from my post, I am a female and also 45 years-old. :) The fact that it is FDA approved is a good sign; but I would try talking to your doctor, or even a dermatologist to see if they think it is safe. I think my mom was considering using this product; but was afraid it wouldn't be safe. I found a site called fakespot that reviews products. I am unsure if this site has reviewed this product; but they at least have reviews from products this company has put out. In any case, please keep us updated! If you're comfortable doing so, it would be great if you could post photos of your progress. =)