• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My Procedure and Experience with HDC

H

Hairway to Steven

Valued member
Hi there everyone

I've been a lurker on here for some time and thought I would nail my colours to the mast and tell you all of my surgery with HDC.

I am one month post op now after having a strip surgery of about 2700 grafts in early June.

I decided to go with HDC after a consultation in London with Alex; calling previous clients who kindly let me know their thoughts and advice and most importantly, seeing some stellar results on-line particularly here :)

My hair loss is roughly a Norwood 3A with no real loss on the crown so I went for 2700 grafts in the frontal third.

My procedure was great: The HDC team were outstanding; very warm and professional and soon put my mind at ease (I was a nervy patient) and I sat back and eventually relaxed watching music channels in the operating room whilst a host of Doctors and nurses worked around me.

The post-op care was excellent too. I stayed in an apartment a stone's throw from the surgery and nipped over a couple of times a day for washing and cleansing of the donor and recipient areas. I stayed in Cyprus for about a week.

I will add some further pictures showing my progress in the next few weeks. My life has returned back to 'normal' now and all I can feel is a slight tightness in my scalp when I raise my eyebrows.

Cheers folks and many thanks to Alex and all the good people at HDC. I have hard far worse trips to the dentist! :)

Attachments

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Best wishes, Steven. The work looks nice and should produce a great result. Thanks for sharing your procedure with us.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum.

I`m pleased you found it helpful in your research.

The work looks good and nice to know you had a very positive experience with HDC.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Heal and grow well.

bm.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hi Steven...

Welcome to the coolest HT forum on the net !!

Looks like your going to get a good result.... usual nice clean work we have come to expect from HDC...

Grow well and keep us updated..

All the best

Tim

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
hi steven welcome dude, as the others said the work looks superb , i like the hairline shape it should frame the face well when grown out

best wishes bn:)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Things look perfect and you have great hair characteristics that should ultimately give you a heck of a cosmetic change in about 1 yr. Thanks for the post and keep us in the loop.

NN

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Looking good, i notice you never shaved down did you opt for this or is it standard at HDC? All the best!

H

Hairway to Steven

Valued member
Hi everybody and many thanks for the positive comments. Hey Tommy- not having to shave down was a factor for me and I believe it's standard at HDC. My hair is usually combed forward and with a decent mousse and some tastefully scruffy styling (!) I can still get decent coverage. I don't do short hair very well as my hair-line is high and didn't want any dramatic changes or prolonged down-time: I was back at work a week after surgery.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Steven

Thank you for posting your experience , I agree with all thats been said by other members , you should get an awesome result with the amount of grafts placed in the frontal third , and its great to here you had a great experience with HDC , having the apartment across the street does make things easier along with the bakery on the corner lol, looking forward to your updates , are you taking any meds at this time if you dont mind me asking

Cheers

D

Last edited: