• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

NADER MEDICAL

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
We always keep up to date on the best option for hair loss, and we love to innovate. We have the financial resources to continue the research and provide our patients always the best treatment available. Dr. Nader Is an international speaker and is often invited to give lectures in hair restoration societies world wide.

There have been tremendous advances in hair transplantation surgery over the last 20 years, from the old-fashioned plugs, then smaller grafts until single-graft transplants became the standard golden rule. Now follicular units allow a much more natural redefinition of the hairline and provide more hair yield and density per transplant. Being density an issue, special protocols are used to achieve maximum placement without compromising hair growth.

Today, one of the most stressing questions is: What is the most modern technique for hair loss? and what is the best treatment for me? The first question has answers that are constantly changing, as techniques are constantly evolving. Even Follicular Unit Hair Transplants techniques are constantly evolving to produce a more natural look and more dense packing hair procedures. Follicular Unit Extraction techniques have been in a constant struggle to achieve a better yield of follicular survival and for scarring to become unnoticeable after a hair transplant procedure.

Below are several research topics on hair loss that we are disclosing, and have general and not specific information. All other material is confidential and will be disclosed when approval and copyright issues are resolved.

There is more information about hair loss in our FAQ page, you are welcome to visit.

Hair multiplication is a technique that varies with each surgeon, as different techniques of dissection and cell handling are being expressed. One must take caution, as these techniques are still experimental and have not yet produced consistent results.

The field of tissue engineering is now evolving. Dermal papilla cells are being stripped of their hair follicle and kept in primitive state, preventing them from differentiating into more mature skin or hair cells. This way, DP have the instructions that dictate how to grow hair, and activating these cells in their new position is still in research. Having this said, dermal pallila cells are a very essential part of hair follicles. They govern formation of hair fiber from epithelial matrix cells. Also, DP cells are believed to possess extraordinary hair induction properties, which is now the main issue. Loosing this condition in vitro makes can be devastating. Enough said.

Not all of the research and development is thanks to hair loss patients from androgenetic alopecia. We wish to thank all of the patients who have unfortunate genetic alterations and disorders who volunteer and accept our investigations to further enhance our treatments. For further information, click here.

M

mischelstraus

I recently came crossways your blog and have been reading along. I reflection I would leave my first comment. I don €™t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice forum. I will keep visit this post very often.

S

sherryjonshon

NADER MEDICAL is very best for hair problems. As well as they are applying different types of methods to best result. It is very much popular in my city also.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Someone must be sending all these shills this way as i`m getting lots of them.;;D

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Yeah I've noticed. They are wasting their time though, as no one here is gonna click on their pathetic links.