• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

naturalness in building hair line w/WHTC (Dr Mwamba )

D

drmwamba

Valued member
This is my first time to post here and I thank you all to allow me to share what we all love to talk about:HAIRS.

As a start point ,I would like to introduce this small cases about hair line work on this Norwood 2 patient .More cases and interesting discussions are on their way ...

Hair line requires detailed work because it is what people look at first .I wanted to illustrate how small changes could bring satisfaction to patients.The goal is to keep it natural and undetectable .And to achieve it you need to mke use you are using only singles and doubles hairs grafts ,that will have a thin caliber and put them as close as possible without dense packing them necessarely.In this case I placed 350 grafts in the right side and 150 in the left.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Looks very natural Dr. Mwamba. Looking forward to seeing your results and input-I've heard lots of positive comments about your work.

Welcome!

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Dr Mwamba...

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum..

Also, you have certainly made a great first impression with this patient..... excellent work and 110% natural...

I for one am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Timuk

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Welcome to the forum Dr Mwamba.

The result looks natural and blends in nice.

Was this strip or fue?

Looking forward to seeing more of your work on here.

Thanks bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Thanks for posting. This is a small case but extremely natural and well refined. Very clean work that produced a great result. Nice 1st post. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

NN

D

drmwamba

Valued member
This patient had a FIT patchy shaven.

For those who are unaware about FIT ,it is a version of the FUE procedure.And you will see this terms many times because I want to attract your attention to the many differences FUE can bring in different hands.Yesterday I was reading the ESHRS journal where they said that at the last year meeting in Madrid the physician who performed the live surgery in FUE had a transection rate of 37 %.(The T rate were counted by 4 independant physicians).And they claimed it was the average T rate in many FUE surgeries.I prefer to make a demarcation wit such a waste basket procedure because what is different with FUE surgeons is the protocol each one follow.