• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Nearly 1 year long Battle against hairloss

D

Dior22

It's been nearly one year since My hairloss started. I haven't been to a doctor or dermatologist yet. I have been searching about treatments and used a lot of time on the internet. Asking questions in forums and reading studies and so on. I have seen inaccurrate information about treatments a few times. an example is the succes rate of Minoxidil. nearly every site says 38-40 percent and saw one place saying 60 percent. I've seen something similar with finasteride. Should i get the information from a dermatologist or doctor?. Is it Possible that there is treatments i haven't heard of yet?. I don't think that there is something i haven't heard about. Because I have been using most of My waking hours reading and searching on the internet for 4 months.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Are you currently taking any of the meds? I would be tempted to ask a hairloss doctor rather than a regular GP as some have a real hatred for hairloss meds for some reason imo.

What's your current situation like, do you have any pics?

If I had to say which worked best for me personally then hands down its Finasteride as Rogaine etc didn't do much at all dude tbh.

M

mania

I think you should have a session with a doctor for better advice and recommendation...