• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Niostem's IGG Campaign finally live!

• Thread starter Golden_Goose934
  • Start date
G

Golden_Goose934

Hey guys,
Have been following this German tech startup Niostem which is offering the first smart wearable to regrow hair. Their Indiegogo campaign is finally open today, and their "Super Early Bird" discounts are running out! I just got myself their discount, and fingers crossed that we get an amazing product by October/November. Their chat support was also super helpful with payment steps. Anyone else jumping on this deal???

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
We shall see if this produces results.

M

Matt99

Hey guys,
Have been following this German tech startup Niostem which is offering the first smart wearable to regrow hair. Their Indiegogo campaign is finally open today, and their "Super Early Bird" discounts are running out! I just got myself their discount, and fingers crossed that we get an amazing product by October/November. Their chat support was also super helpful with payment steps. Anyone else jumping on this deal???
Anyone know what's the difference between this and existing laser products which also claim regrowth.?
Isn't this just the same type of product plus it seems to have far fewer diodes- am very interested but wonder about just getting one of those on the market. They range from £200-£2000 and just seems to go on how many diodes they have.