• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

NORTON VICTIM BULLITNUTS REPAIR PROJECT WITH SMG

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I always try to be a valued member on all hair forums giving advice, i always try my best to help people make an educated decision regarding transplants, my goal is to prevent people making the same mistakes as i did and to ensure that they wont regret their ht for years to come like i did with my norton one, my norton horror story can be found in the transplant patient section

BIGMAC and PB bless their hearts decided to help me by starting a REPAIR BULLITNUT campaign.

They did this off their own backs as they knew how my situation was destroying my quality of life because i have being livng under a hat for over a decade.

Not being able to enjoy the simple things in life was really getting to me, things like not being able to take my young children to the local swimming pool etc was having a major impact on my life and i was getting very depressed. The intention of this project was to raise funds and encourage hairtransplant clinics to get involved and offer help.

Fortunately for me SHAPIRO MEDICAL GROUP www.shapiromedical.com offered almost immediately to do my repair surgery pro bono which i am absolutely over the moon about and unbelievably grateful.

As ive already said i regard them as being world class and one of the very best there is, they have shown to be consistently one of the most ethical, caring and compasionate clinics out there. Every aspect of this project so far has been done with my best interests at heart, they are just so unbelievably helpful and i would recommend them to anyone as their results are incredible and their customer service is impecable. So to get this offer is like a dream come true for me.

The guys set up a paypal account on the forum for donations towards the travel expenses etc and i recieved lots of donations including:-

1. The hotel paying for by fellow forum member TIM UK

2. The flights for my first trip paying for by another forum member called TUBS

3. The meals on the day were also payed for by a member called NERVOUS NELLY

4. The flights for my second trip were also payed for by SPENCER KOBREN the author and radio host of the bald truth www.thebaldtruth.com/

I also recieved many donations from other members of all the major hairloss forums including JANNA the head technician at SMG who as helped co ordinate this entire project and has been absolutely fantastic and supportive from the beginning.

SO TO ALL THAT AS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The repair project starts on january the 10th 2009 and i will be keeping this forum upto date with pics and details through out my progress

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting this again,a big thankyou to everyone who has helped in whatever way they could.

Not long now and you`ll be getting sorted.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hi BN...

Its just great to see how people still come together to help someone..

All the best to you and everyone invloved..

Tim :)

bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks tim i agree it is superb how people have rallied around on my behalf its very touching, and i am eternally grateful for yours and everyones support..... youve all been amazing cheers. Cant wait to document it all for you guys

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Aside from the expenses covered by the individuals BN mentioned, here is BN's paypal acct totals as of today for incidental expenses while traveling (meals and transportation).

[align=left]Currency
Balance

U.S. Dollar:
$1,015.41 USD[/align]

bullitnut

bullitnut

thanks janna
and thanks to everyone who donated thats simply incredible:)

bullitnut

bullitnut

Just been informed nn has sent his donation for the meals so i wanted to say thanks mate..........im really looking forward to my 5 course meal cheers:q

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Bullitnut,

I would just like to wish you the best of luck with your procedure on the 10[suP]th[/suP] Jan. I have seen some truly life changing results on this forum and I for one hope that yours is life changing also. Will look forward to seeing your progress. Good Luck & Best Wishes.

Shang

bullitnut

bullitnut

Thankyou shang for the kind words and support best wishes
bullit

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Less than one week to go mate.Be great to see your pics.

Take care.

bm

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Bullit,

This is the coolest thing ever. Its exciting to see that it is truly going to happen and begin to change your life. I give so much credit to all the good people on this forum and others that have donated and/or supported thru kind words of encouragement. SMG is a class act for doing this and ofcourse there is sometimes little fanfare for all the other probono work that they do.

Looking forward to witnessing your progress.

NN

bullitnut

bullitnut

Nervousnelly wrote:
Bullit,

This is the coolest thing ever. Its exciting to see that it is truly going to happen and begin to change your life. I give so much credit to all the good people on this forum and others that have donated and/or supported thru kind words of encouragement. SMG is a class act for doing this and ofcourse there is sometimes little fanfare for all the other probono work that they do.

Looking forward to witnessing your progress.

NN

i agree nn smg are a truly class act . Its extremely exciting, i realise im a fortunate guy for this to be happening and i am truly grateful to everyone who has been involved. I cant believe that im finally on the road to getting my life back on track and i owe it down to you guys ~LVALL THANKS

ONE MORE DAY IN THE UK THEN ITS HELLO AMERICA ¬b`

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Do you know anything about the plan of action Bulltinut or have you gotta wait till they can see you face to face.

Shang

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
hey bn,

I sent you a pm with some contact details when you arrive in Minneapolis.

I hope your trip is pleasant. Try not to stress about the trip.

j

bullitnut

bullitnut

thanks j
ill try to keep calm lol see you soon

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Bn will be in the chair now.Hope it all goes well for you mate.

Cheers BM

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi all,

I wanted to update all of you on BN's surgery. He was very nervous walking into the clinic. He spoke with Dr. Ron for about an hour to hash out the plan of action. BN left all the planning up to Dr. Ron - basically put his head in Doc's hands. Once the "plan" was understood, Bn sat in the chair to get his local anesthetic. He tolerated it very well. When I asked if he was doing okay during donar harvest, he replied he was rather enjoying it all. Anyway, he is doing well. We excised three separate strips - two were virgin territory on the two sides and the middle section was mostly scar tissue. When all was said and done, BN received 2397 grafts (142 DFU's). We've took plenty of photos upon BN's request so he'll tell you all about it from his perspective.

NN,

BN said he favorite food was pizza so we ordered from Davanni's. He loved it!! On behalf of SMG staff, "THANK YOU FOR A GREAT LUNCH". Everyone ordered what they wanted and we were only $.50 over........it worked out perfectly. Thanks again!

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hi Janna..

Thanks for the update.

Wish BN well from me....I am a little concerned that he "enjoyed" the harvesting !!! Never mind.. it takes all sorts !!

Makes me feel so happy to know how good people can be and how they can pull together and help a great guy...

THREE CHEERS FOR ALL AT SMG.....

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
"He enjoyed the harvesting"??? Did he order his pizza with Fava beans and a nice Chianti?? c;;9 We might have to worry about that boy. LOL

Glad all went well. Can't wait to see the pics. I am sure he will be a new man.

NN

Attachments

• lecter0103.jpg
    lecter0103.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 502