• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

NowCosmetic UK (and Turkey)

W

wondering123

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this surgery? The office is in Doncaster but they have clinics in London and Turkey. The prices are capped at 2800

The reviews seem to be overwhelming positive (that makes me a little suspicious),but there is no info on surgeon or anything. I have a feeling they may work under a contract basis

Any experiences?

T

Todd

Never heard of this outfit before but looking at their website, they are just a couple of guys sending people to a mystery clinic for hair transplants amongst other things. False advertising too claiming to be number one. I would not go anywhere near these. Anyone who does is stupid. It`s not like booking a mystery hotel or vacation, why would you put your trust in something as important as your looks and health. They`re not even a clinic, just a middleman advertising broker. Avoid.