• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

NW7 Blond/Ginger Candidate? & Questions! (Photos)

Sandoval210

Sandoval210

I'm a mid-30s white male with Norwood 7 balding that started when I was 21 years old. I started buzzing my hair at 24 and I have not had any hair procedures. Here are four photos of me. I am researching hair SMP and am trying to figure some things out.

1. Am I a good candidate for hair smp?

2. When I shave my head with a razor (wet shave),the stubble is barely visible on the sides of my head. If I get hair SMP will the sides of my head appear to be bald?

3. Assuming I get hair SMP... Based on my hair color and complexion should I plan on doing a wet shave daily? Alternatively, should I plan on using a buzzer (electric trimmer) daily?

Screenshot_20200308-005555_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200308-005743_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200308-005528_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200308-005130_Gallery.jpg

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
This does not look a good indication for hair pigmentation.
Your hair is too blond and it would require the entire head to be pigmented. Personally I don't like those results.
furthermore, you have a beard with quite strong reddish pigments, this will also make a pigment look a bit strange since it would surely not match the beard color.

Bart

Sandoval210

Sandoval210

Do you think a tan would help? What are your thoughts on reality star Mike Gunner's hair SMP (pictured)?
3616d1804ce0157195cef1bd56ddbe42.png

R

Risingforehead

Sides look too long so it doesn't look to blend right with the top.