• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Original hair regrowing

D

Dwhite

Hi,

I had1500 grafts done on Thursday.

I was wondering if anyone can answer.

my original hair that was shaved off, is that likely to regrow back normal or will it not regrow due to the trauma of the surgery FUE.

thanks

dena

Attachments

• 1B59D143-786D-4E46-8603-84698F92696A.jpeg
    1B59D143-786D-4E46-8603-84698F92696A.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 85
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You might experience shock loss which is usually a temporary thing. This is your native hair falling out and taking slightly longer to grow back. If you don't suffer any shock loss the hair will grow back as it normally does.
Do you have pictures of your surgery?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Try msm and biotin supplements it sometimes helps with the speed of regrowth. Some clinics recommend Minoxidil or regaine after a surgery to help speed up regrowth but probably best to ask your chosen clinic when they consider it safe to use.

lizzajohnson10

lizzajohnson10

Hi,

I had1500 grafts done on Thursday.

I was wondering if anyone can answer.

my original hair that was shaved off, is that likely to regrow back normal or will it not regrow due to the trauma of the surgery FUE.

thanks

dena

Don't get panic it's normal, your hair regrows on regular basis after some time. You have to just take care of your hair and maintain fix hair routine like:

1.Oil massage: Massage warm oil at-least for 5 mins every day.

2. Hair mask: Use a hair mask once in a week that can reconstruct your hair along with infusing protein back into hair strands, damaged due to heat styling, hair coloring, or chemical treatments.

3. Steam your hair: It's a very effective method to lock moisture in your hair.

4.Diet: Enrich your diet with vitamin E.

J

John2704

I personally would not use an oil massage in the area. You do not want to clog the pores and cause a breakout. If you really want to in the future, you can use Jojoba oil which closely matches ph levels in the scalp.