• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Pitting repair

M

mars

Valued member
If a few months after graft removal the skin is still a bit uneven looking is this normal?at what time is it safe to say this is as good as its going to get?

will it get better over time or should i look into fraxel or 100%tca treatments?

i have had graft removal and 2 laser sessions the hair is practically gone and what is left is very very fine,the pitting has improved a heck of alot as i said just a small bit uneven looking not bad at all but i would like to do something none the less if i can.

Anyone have experience with this situation?all thoughts appreciated,cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There are some cases in the patient section, maybe scroll through them and pm the member.

J

JJ09

Hey Mars

I have had grafts removed from my hairline using the FUE method then the extraction sites were placed with skin grafts taken from behind the ears, this helped to even out the pitting which is still evident.

I was left with the pitting after poor micro graft placement twenty years ago, it`s been seven years since I had the repair procedure therefore I believe pitting will never completely fade without treatment.

In my case placing more grafts to hide the pitting would be the best option, however, there are worst issues with my scalp that I need to deal with.

Here`s a pic of my pitting.

P10.jpg