• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Post-surgery boosters (meds, vitamins etc)

G

GarethP

Hi everyone! Had my HT surgery three weeks ago and want to get the best possible result.

Can anyone recommend any meds/vitamins/shampoos that I can take to boost the growth? I'm already on finasteride but would be good if others could share their tips.

Cheers!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Eating healthy is your best option. Biotin and MSM both promote quicker hair growth. Most health food shops like Holland and Barrett sell them, as do online retailers.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot to mention help hair whey protein shake that quite a few people have said helps their hair.

lizzajohnson10

lizzajohnson10

Hi everyone! Had my HT surgery three weeks ago and want to get the best possible result.

Can anyone recommend any meds/vitamins/shampoos that I can take to boost the growth? I'm already on finasteride but would be good if others could share their tips.

Cheers!
There are different oils available in the market for hair growth. But all are not producing the result that we are expecting. My brother had Hair transplant surgery 2 months ago. He used Pure grapeseed oil and had great results. Pure grapeseed oil is considered excellent oil for hair growth because it revitalizes the growth of hair follicles. A regular light massage with grapeseed oil is known to produce dramatic results. You may even mix it with 2 teaspoons of lavender or rosemary essential oil and warm the mixture.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Folligain hair stimulating supplements are good they contain lots of good vitamins for hair including Biotin and MSM