• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Posted By SpexHair for BeautyMedical SMP 19th July 2012

Milena Lardì

Milena Lardì

Spexhair SMP into scar with Beauty Medical in Milan 19th July 2012

Hi Guys,

I returned late last night back from Milan after my SMP ( Scalp Micro Pigmentation ) session with Beauty Medical in Milan. The session went very well indeed and in my opinion the outcome has exceeded my expectations so far. So it's all good so far! The session took literally 30 minutes and was completely painless. I have recieved many emails already, with questions in order to gain info and my personal opinion on this.

Please give me time i'll get back to you all independently, however i just wanted to touch base publically and inform interested people viewing my previous topic.

My SMP session in Milan was a great success so far and i'm very happy i went ahead with it, as right now, i can't see/find my scar and even my wife who was well informed on my scar can't find it even under close inspection.:cool: My intension to have SMP with Milena at Beauty Medical has created an unprecedented amount of interest and i've even had a journalist call me on the topic. Also Spencer Kobren kindly called in via Skpe (at midnight his time in LA) to interview and watch me have the entire SMP session from start to finish and interviewed Milena too, which he will hopefully publish in due course. For guys out there interested in the outcome so far with my SMP into my scar.. - i'm very happy so far with the results and as mentioned better than i though it would be. How long the result will stay we will have to wait and see. ( Hopefully 2 years) The natural ink used in only temporary, not permanent.

I have a video at different stages of the process coming shortly but meanwhile see pictures taken before and after below. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have here and i will hopefully be able to answer a lot of them as i've personally learnt a great deal about Beauty Medicals technique and more than happy to help!

Special thanks to Milena, George and Manuel at BeautyMedical for their incredible work, hospitality and for making this incredible and very unique technique available to us hair loss sufferers!!

Best Regards

Spex

--------

SPEX OLD BOSLEY SCAR

1-83.jpg

2-73.jpg

5-55.jpg

OLD FUE INTO SCAR by Dr. Alan Feller ( Very successful )

7-29.jpg

Pics below of NEW SMP into Old Bosley scar :cool::cool:

After1-1.jpg

after2-1.jpg

after4-1.jpg

Video to follow! :cool:

[flash=720,409]http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2duuIqfwhQ&hd=1&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Last edited: