• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Price variation between hairclincs

U

UserM

Valued member
Hi,

I would like to know why there is such a huge price variation between clincis such as Pro Hair Clinic and HDC or BHR Clinic. The price variation is huge with Pro hair charging the least. Does anyone one know if there is a difference in quality of transplants between the clincs.

Does anyone have any experience of dealing with Pro Hair Clinic, if so was this good/Bad?.

Also what are Pro Hair Clinic like with producing top quality Hairlines?

Which clinics are known as the best for producing top quality hairline HT work?

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Hi,
I would like to point out a few things about our pricing policy and other issues that need to be brought into the equation.

First of all it was my personal goal to make FUE affordable for most people. Patient should not have to make their descision based on the price differences between FUT and FUE.

When I look at the US market I can understand why people still go for FUT. FUE prices over the Atlantic are out of reach for most, at least when it comes to large sessions.
In Europe FUE has advanced much more rapidly because >
1. there is a lot of BAD strip surgery in the past and current
2. Some very talented FUE teams have taken the opportunity by filling the gap left by those unwilling to make the change
3. changing from all FUT to all FUE takes a lot of investment in money and staff training.

The situation in Belgium is a bit unique since we have many top surgeons located in such a small country. I stated many times before and will repeat this > Belgium is a hot spot for top hair surgery in Europe.
Anyone who understands a bit of economics will see why prices have come down to a reasonable level in the last few years. Heck, I paid 10.000 Euro flat rate for 1800 strip grafts 8 years ago !

Living costs/expenses > I have lived in many places abroad, traveled a lot, but I always find that Belgium is far from being the most expensive country in Europe (except for the Brussels area).

Then of course you have the issue of discounts. Basically we dont give any discounts to our patients, our pricing is fixed (except in the case when we are booking training patient for training new staff or new surgeons). Some other institutes give discounts for 100 different reasons, at the end only the patients who bargain best get the best price ... not a good idea IMHO.

Its all in the numbers.
Due to the fact that we perform FUE only and on a daily basis we can transplant A LOT MORE grafts per day then most other clinics worldwide.
Most of the informed readers know that 500 grafts can do very little on most patients. So we have build up routines that enable us to handle up to 2500 grafts on a single patient within 12 hours.

Last but not least > we dont spend thousands and thousands of Euro's in expensive marketing campaignes. We have our website, we do some google ads, that's it! Our ex patients are turning out to be our greatest source of marketing by sending friends and relatives to us.

I hope this clears some things up :)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I have now been familiar with Prohair for almost 2 years. I have watched them grow and I believe that they currently are just as talented as anyone. What I have seen is worldclass. The other clinics mentioned are also tops.

I do want to ask Bart about his statement "training surgeons" as if there are others I am not familiar with now could be a factor. The surgeon is the Key--period. Techs are a very close second--don't overlook techs and experience. So more important is the experience and abilities of the actual physician performing the surgery and not the business entity. Got me?

In saying that, never go with price alone. Like anything, you may have a better "fit" or comfort level with one clinic over the next. I suggest consultations with a couple. I did this myself.

NN

A

Admin

Bverotti wrote:
Last but not least > we dont spend thousands and thousands of Euro's in expensive marketing campaignes. We have our website, we do some google ads, that's it! Our ex patients are turning out to be our greatest source of marketing by sending friends and relatives to us.

I hope this clears some things up :)
You also have this forum which is a great resource:)

S

scarred5

Valued member
i agree belgium is the hot spot never been to europe looking forward to coming there soon, i agree with everything said, i would just like add that repair patients deserve some consideration as far as pricing goes, i just think that making a profit on some unfortunate individual who had the misfortune of going to a subpar clinic is unjust, some clinics actually charge more for repair, i would like to see them get a break , i am very grateful for what bhr has done for me and the others, it has changed my perception of the industry overall, im really overwhelmed! i am dreaming of what my hairline will look like!

Last edited: