• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Pro Bono poll for HT

J

jesse_johns

Valued member
Mr. Moderator and Men of the Forum: Inasmuch as the outcome of the final vote count appears to be very close, may I sugesst that all concerned give serious consideration to this modest proposal. Please consider/ask the surgeons to bestow equal professional time/treatment to the top contenders, whomever they may be. This would be in keeping with the expressions of generosity of heart and spirit that I have observed in the postings of the contenders. I believe that this solution would go a long way toward maintaining peace and tranquility in the forum.

S

scarred5

Valued member
wow jessie you are one wise dude i second the motion with lotion sorry if i caused a commotion, it wasnt my notion to jump in the ocean, for that promotion. im wacked

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
There was a place for one to win and one did so that should be that..Regardless of how that was achieved.