• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Pro bono poll

Pro bono poll

• Topcat.

Votes: 34 33.0%
  • Scarred5.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • Jojje.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Zionaxel.

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Monald.

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Below are the patient pictures in the order that they applied for the offer.

All members have one vote which they can change if they wish.

All votes are annonymous.

Thanks bm.

The pictures are dispayed in the order that the members applied to the pro bono offer.Each member can only vote once.

Please vote on who you feel is the most suitable patient for this offer,all votes are annonymous.

Thanks bm.

Patient 1 Topcat

Pre hair transplant repair pics
ht7.jpg

Pre repair hair transplant pictures
ht10.jpg

back view
ht3.jpg

side top shot
bht22.jpg

left side
bht28.jpg

right side
bht26.jpg

back of head
bht25.jpg

hair with prothik cover up
ht+repair+with+spray_edited-1.jpg

100_0739.JPG

100_0738.JPG

100_0741.JPG

leg hair
bht15.jpg

knee hair
bht16.jpg

lower leg hair
bht18.jpg

chest hair
bht20.jpg

chest hair
bht10.jpg

Beard hair under chin
100_0126.jpg

My pictures

100_0171.jpg

100_0172.jpg

100_0173.jpg

100_0174.jpg

100_0175.jpg

100_0177.jpg

100_0178.jpg

100_0179.jpg

100_0181.jpg

100_0182.jpg

100_0183.jpg

100_0185.jpg

100_0186.jpg

Patient 2 Scarred5

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

1.jpg
3.jpg

attachment.php
4.jpg

2.jpg
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

wolf_pic.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Patient 3 jojje

attachment.php

attachment.php

Patient 4 Zionaxel

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Patient 5 Monald

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

BHR Clinic

BHR Clinic

Valued member
After reading all the emails to us with your experiences either your HT story and or how hair loss has effected your life you cannot be left feeling a great deal of sympathy as well as more than a little anger.

The very best wishes to all deserving cases, thank you to bigmac for helping with this and to the forum members for taking their time to give back to others, that is what the forums should be about, it is credit to hairlossexperiences and the members.

Best wishes to all.

Dr. Chris Bisanga and all at BHR Clinic

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Good luck to all involved you all deserve this, kudos to bhr you guys rock ¬b`

its going to be a tough call *nl

best wishes as ever bn:)

Last edited:
Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Also good luck to all involved,and thanks to Dr. Chris Bisanga and BHR Clinic for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

True and Dorin Medical Group

True and Dorin Medical Group

Valued member
This is a wonderful gesture on the part of hairlossexperiences and members.....all the cases deserve to be given a better outcome...whoever that may be you will be in great hands with Dr. Bisanga and BHR

W

wylie

Valued member
Well, to put a new twist on an old phrase........may the worst man win.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
A fantastic thing is happening here....

Its very hard to choose, wish I would vote for all the guys on here.

SMG (with BN) and now Dr Bisanga.... both a credit to this industry..

Maybe this would spur some more of other well known clinics to step forward and help out... come on... show some compassion....

Good luck to you all...

Timbo

Last edited:
H

Herman9

I vote for everyone. I think the clinic should pick all five. Maybe one or two people could get a hair transplant per month. I think this voting method may be based somewhat on popularity. That is why I think everyone should win.

H

hairtech

If I can put my 2 cents in and put a vote in for this cause I wish to vote for Topcat to be the one to undertake this pro bono work. I have known Topcat(Michael P.) for a few years now. He has gone through hell trying to correct his hair loss and he has been done wrong. He has patiently waited to correct his butchery as this industry has evolved, and HT technologies have improved.

I hope BHR can help Topcat.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Herman9 wrote:
I vote for everyone. I think the clinic should pick all five. Maybe one or two people could get a hair transplant per month. I think this voting method may be based somewhat on popularity. That is why I think everyone should win.

In an ideal world there would be no repair patients and all these patients could be fixed but its a little unfair to ask BHR to offer all 5 a solution.What if 50 people applied,do they offer to help them all.

This is a top notch gesture and i applaud them for it.

The voting method is as fair as i can make it,its up to the members to vote on either popularity,need,circumstances etc as its their choice to do so.

Also Herman you are eligible to vote now and can only pick one so use your vote for who you think is the most deserveing.

Thanks bm.

H

Herman9

I would vote for ALL if I could. It is too hard to decide because anyone with hair loss deserves a solution. Some contestants may think they have a good chance of winning, but will be sad when they lose. :'#G::

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Herman9 wrote:
I would vote for ALL if I could. It is too hard to decide because anyone with hair loss deserves a solution. Some contestants may think they have a good chance of winning, but will be sad when they lose. :'#G::

Unfortunately you cant,so to help one is better than helping none.

I`m a repair patient too,not as severe as most but i know how it effects people.

Its your choice if you choose not to vote.

Thanks for your opinion all the same.

bm.

P

Plug

Valued member
Very diff to choose, Its almost feels like playing God, and I feel for the others who lose out. But on the basis I might help one guy who i think is most distressingly affected I have voted. Just hope enough good docs who view these will somehow pick up the others. Its saddens the spirit to think how someone can do these things so incompentantly and still somehow carry on practicing knowing the harm they do.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
I hope who ever wins this offer is reasonable in their expectations. No doctor should be expected to work miracles.

The clinic is really taking on a big risk by offering this to both virgin and repair cases. I hope that their good will is rewarded.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
topccat29 wrote:
I hope who ever wins this offer is reasonable in their expectations. No doctor should be expected to work miracles.

The clinic is really taking on a big risk by offering this to both virgin and repair cases. I hope that their good will is rewarded.

Topcat

I could not have said it better.

It is a risk and BHR are putting their necks on the line.If personally i were seeking more repair i would not hesitate to go to this clinic.

bm.

M

Marat

It is funny how the voting looks rigged so more than one person can win. The votes have constantly been tied from time to time. I wonder if this will keep up until the end.

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Morat im sorry but that comment is simply not called for, why on earth would bm want to rig a competition thats only aim is to help someone. Having met bm in person its plain to see he is passionate about hts and only wants to help people otherwise why would he spend so much of his own free time on here offering free advice, get a grip man its your first post and you want to ridicule this fantastic gesture from bhr. I think all members will realise your out to cause trouble and spoil a wonderful thing .
:)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Marat wrote:
It is funny how the voting looks rigged so more than one person can win. The votes have constantly been tied from time to time. I wonder if this will keep up until the end.
))N_):) sigh,you qualify for a '''h;h;;h

M

Marat

I want to correct my statement. I did not mean to imply bm was rigging votes. I was referring to the voters keeping a tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.