• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Prohairclinic - 1600 grafts

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
This patient came to us wanting to restore his hairline. We where not allowed to shave his donor area. Luckely he has extremely long hair and we where able to get 1600 grafts.

He came back last week to fill in the area behind the hairline for which we used 700 grafts.

His goal is to have sufficient hair to comb it backward and thus hide the balding area on top.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/tExDc_1nQe4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is one of those cases where I am sure you would have liked to do more but he had his goals in mind and you did what the customer asked. Certainly more grafts would have been ideal but he now has a more defined hairline that is certainly very natural. Looks good. Thanks for posting.

NN

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I agree with nn complety on this case. Thanks bart nice improvement

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Indeed, we would have prefered to shave and go for about 4000 grafts in 1 session, but we have to respect the patient wishes.

The patient indicated that he will return for more sessions. He takes it easy however: 'it took a while for my hair to disappear, I don't mind that it will take some time to grow it back'.

BV

J

JJ09

Bverotti

How do you manage to extract 1600 grafts without shaving?

A progressive procedure is OK as long as it looks natural which this does.