• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Prohairclinic -3100 FUE frontal third

• Thread starter Sabine-Prohairclinic
  • Start date
Sabine-Prohairclinic

Sabine-Prohairclinic

FUE hair transplantation - SMP
This German patient allowed an Interview by Moses Medical Movies.

Although the room is quite dark you will see a tremendous differences, have a look at the before pictures:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/3S-z1iHH1q0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
He looks to have achieved nice density,the video is quite dark as stated.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I will admit that I didn't watch the entire video but from what I could see there was quite a remarkable difference. The video is ofcourse a little dark but still you could make out that it is great looking work. I remember the day that Bart used to get badgered by Falc about producing results. Awesome to see the finished product with such good looking results. My German is a little rusty but it sounds like the patient is pretty damn happy.

NN

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
NN.... nice to know you have a "rusty little german"... where do you keep him..

:)

Anyway... very nice result... the guy does sound very happy and that can be difficult to detect in German..

Nice result... lovely work.

Tim

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
shame about the darkness but the result looks great sabine/bart thanks for postingZ:B

J

Jojje

Valued member
Yea i think il get my fue work done at prohair after seeng some of these results.. but i will have to save for 1 year to cover my 3000 grafts =)
But greate work.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Halil From Moses Medical Movies revisited the patient and got some more video with the patient outside under bright sunlight. The video contains 2 of Prohairclinics result.

First result is from another German patient of ours, the second result is the same patient that was presented here.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/CPiJW_DAYPQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Last edited:
J

Jojje

Valued member
Bart, how many grafts would you say he got left for a later HT if he would have to ?
The last video is greate and you can se he got a very good result.
I was just curious about this since i need about the same amount of grafts :D
And did he get on any meds since the transplant or was he on it from before ?