• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Prohairclinic - 4500 FUE - 8 months

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
This patient is close to being a nw6.
8 months ago he used a full blown combover to cover his hair. Today he can use a completely different hairstyle.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
nice look. Thats a lot of FUE was this all done in one day?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bart/Sabine.

Any more pictures of this patient,donor area,top down shot,placement etc as it will be good to seee how much of an improvement that many grafts have made on someone at this norwood level.

Thanks bm

josh

josh

Valued member
While there's a nice improvement it just doesn't look like 4500 grafts.

Even from the front it looks very thin and i suspect a top down pic wouldn't be very flattering.

I too would like to know over how many days this was performed?

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
I agree that the lone "after" picture does not show what a 4500 graft session should produce. More pictures are definately in order to give better idea of this result. Did you address the front, top and crown?

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
More pictures would be nice...

but... from what I can see it all looks very natural...

just my opinion *nl

josh

josh

Valued member
timuk,

i absolutely agree with you. It looks very natural.

However what my original post was alluding to was graft survival rates.

I think fue is fantastic in very moderately sized sessions. prohair seem to be pushing the boat in regards to larger fue sessions and this is where the concern is. how many of these grafts are damaged in the process ?.

While the above result does look good and definitely very natural looking it does not look like 4500 grafts. More pics would really help. (please):)

Last edited:
Sabine-Prohairclinic

Sabine-Prohairclinic

FUE hair transplantation - SMP
Hi,
We have contacted the patient and invited him over for some a new evaluation. He does not live in Belgium anymore and it could take some time before he gets to us.

The pictures here dont reflect the final result, they where taken 8 months after his first session of 3000 grafts and 6 months after his second treatment of 1500.

Will post some new pictures as soon as he comes in. He has stated that he is interested in another session of about 2500 grafts for the crown.

:)

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Sabine,

Thanks for your efforts in getting more updated pictures. I understand fully what it is like to get updates from out of town patients. It's hard enough with local patients.

In the meantime, do you have other angle shots at 9 months post op with 3000 grafts? I would be nice to know the 3000 graft placement to see what areas were addressed.

Sabine-Prohairclinic

Sabine-Prohairclinic

FUE hair transplantation - SMP
Graft placement during the first session, 3000 grafts over a 2 day treatment.

2 months later we covered the area behind the first session with 1500 grafts (1 day shot) all the way up to the crown area. You can still see that the skin in the frontal area is a bit disturbed, I heared they call it the dolldrums period, is that correct ?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Graft placement and work looks good.

Hopefully the patient will do some top down updates for you.

All in all the result looks great.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Sabine..

Hello Sabine.

Yes, this time period is known as the "doldrums" or "post op blues"... its a terrible time that seems to go on forever... but... enough research and going to the right clinic means the wait is well worth it.

Tim

Last edited:
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Embedded video, courtesy of ProHairClinic.

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/FKPdTTMxqRo&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This video was certainly needed in the original post because it definitely shows the quality of the work. This looks great. Very natural and the density is awesome.

NN

S

solar panel

Valued member
WOW awesome result from PH!

I remember the initial post on PB's site i was very interested in his result BC he's high on the NW scale, gotta say the density is amazing and donor looks untouched looks like he could get the same amount of grafts no problem , you say he probably has another 3k FU left that would give him a total of 7500 FU would you say this is average or on the extreme side? is it from the safe zone only ? or does PH utilize the nape hair ? either way it is probably one of the best FUE results i've seen considering the patient had virtually nil native hair.

Well done PH ¬b`

SP

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Shang for embedding that.

Sabine i too have to say you should have added this video originally.The density is super and the result very natural.

I`ve moved this back into the clinics section so more people will see it,any other clinic who updates a thread in their personal section with more pictures need to let me know via pm and i`ll move it if they so wish.

Thanks bm.