• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Prohairclinic - Final result - 2400 FUE

• Thread starter Sabine-Prohairclinic
  • Start date
Sabine-Prohairclinic

Sabine-Prohairclinic

FUE hair transplantation - SMP
This patient came to us requesting to have the frontal area restored as it had thinned out quite severly.

We used 2400 grafts in the frontal third area, restoring an age appropriate hairline.

Also notice that the crown has improved by the usage of finasteride only.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/lguoLI2QJAo&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Definitely does look much improved. Very nice result. I agree that the crown is looking great with the fin. Maybe not a factor at all but I have read about angiogenesis and that occasionally the HT procedure itself causes an increase in the bloodflow to the area as new supplies are created and on occasion it stimulates further growth in surrounding areas. Who knows??

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like he has had great growth and his donor area has plenty left.

Will the patient have another surgery to thicken up any areas or is he satisfied with his result.

Thanks bm.

Sabine-Prohairclinic

Sabine-Prohairclinic

FUE hair transplantation - SMP
Hi BM,
The patient is happy with the result that has been achieved. We could FUE another 2500-3000 grafts with no problem in the future.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Sabine...

Another nice, natural looking result... must admit that I like your video approach to showing results...

Tim