• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Propecia Generic finasteride for hairloss

A

andyking

I'm under propecia 1mg treatment since last year and a half. I'm buying propecia generic finasteride 1mg from eMedOutlet.com - They are genuine, fast and cheapest. I'm buying propecia 1mg for Just $ 16/- for one moth supply. If any one of you know or come across cheaper propecia than eMedOutlet.com, please let me know.

M

marklee

Some people have had relatively small results with Propecia. Some haven't had any results whatever. Once you stop using it - you lose what you've gained. Many guys spend a small fortune trying to outrun baldness with creams, lotions, pills, wigs, weaves & transplants - but - in the end - they still must accept the inevitable & get on with the rest of their lives. Genetics rule - you cannot re-program genetics. Life is not always the way it's supposed to be. It's just the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.

P

PTA35

Hey guys thanks for suggesting medicine for the hair loss. You have given very good information about the medicine in detail.