• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Propecia Side Effects....

A

andyking

The biggest side effect of propecia is sexual side effect. Number of people asked me about Sex drive and sex desire.

Sexual Drive and Sexual Desire are two different things.

Sexual desire is whether you WANT TO DO it. Sexual Drive is whether you CAN DO IT. So WANT TO DO is is your internal thought or your wish, which is not affected by Finasteride. Now sexual drive that is CAN DO IT is followed after WANT TO DO IT, which may affect by Finasteride. According to my experience, Finasteride can hamper your CAN DO IT. It does not hamper your WANT TO DO IT. So If you have a desire, the drive is possible. And drive may not be possible, if you take finasteride.

However It is my experience that as your body gets used to Propecia finasteride, sexual side effect slowly disappears in a couple of months.

I am buying propecia from emedoutlet. These guys are best in quality and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg costs $ 16/- for ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY. Recently, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. You also can take an advantage of free shipping with code 4848B - You can use either Discount code or free shipping code, you can not use both at a time. If any one of you want to buy propecia and want to take advantage of discount or free shipping, you can try these coupon codes. I believe it should work for you also. :D

M

martinvain

Valued member
Bigmac,

This andyking fellow seems very keen to push a certain website as I am sure you aware if you have read through his posts. Would it be worth contacting him regarding what appears to be a deliberate attempt to push a product from a specific supplier? I personally don't think it is a good idea to let this continue.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ll filter the name out so it changes to something else.He is persistent.>C>::

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Thanks for the sex education lesson. Just to add a little to this lesson according to my experience, beer can hamper your CAN DO IT. It does not hamper your WANT TO DO IT. So If you have a desire, the drive is possible. And drive may not be possible, if you drink beer. Hope that helps!

Last edited: