• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Proscar & Sex Drive

Waylander

Waylander

Too Many Minds - No Mind
Sparky, stopping further hairloss is great, but did you get any hair re-growth with Fin.?

A question for all too... Who anyone on here had hair re-growth, besides Tim, on Fin.?

And has anyone had any bad side-effects on Fin.?

Cheers -x-

WL

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
No regrowth for me as far as I know. I believe it just limited the hair from falling out as rapidly and likely made it healthier.

No bad sides at all but definitely did have less sex drive and I believe less intense erections...or maybe just getting old?....no it definitely did effect me that way.

NN

PS--can't believe I admit this publicly. Doh! All in the aid to help others I guess.

Waylander

Waylander

Too Many Minds - No Mind
No, that's really helpful and much appreciated NN, thank you -x-

What a brilliant bunch you all are:::C

WL

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Nervousnelly wrote:
No regrowth for me as far as I know. I believe it just limited the hair from falling out as rapidly and likely made it healthier.

No bad sides at all but definitely did have less sex drive and I believe less intense erections...or maybe just getting old?....no it definitely did effect me that way.

NN

PS--can't believe I admit this publicly. Doh! All in the aid to help others I guess.
Dont stop there NN, tell us more. I like to wear my girlfriends high heeled shoes when she goes to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: LM_
Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I was only losing it in my temples with no thinning on top.Dont think I've noticed any regrowth.

Waylander

Waylander

Too Many Minds - No Mind
Lol @ Shang, you do realize we kinda guessed that mate *pmsl* (and if you think she hasn't noticed her make-up being used you're wrong;;D lol)...

Sparky that's good news, I wasn't really bothered about receding at the temples, as with still a thick head of hair you can easy cover it with growth 'n styling - even spiked with spiked fringe. The proscar will probably stop you losing more. I didn't pay too much attention at this stage and from about 26 I started thinning on top too. Didn't have the knowledge then to know it would get worse or how to stop it, bad decision looking back. Well, ignorance actually lol. I miss my hair'''ss''. But fortunately I look good in hats *smiling*

Waylander

Waylander

Too Many Minds - No Mind
I've got to admit though, hat's aren't any real substitute. Not even close.

The amount of people that have a strange fascination with your head *laughing*. It's weird, you can see a fear in them, and you know what that fear is. It's 'bloody hell mate, hope that doesn't happen to me' *laughing*.

There's even a sense of 'letting go' and boldness that comes from shaving your head. But I'd rather be able to style a good head of hair again, and have more than two hairstyle options lol. Shave or No:1 cut?>C>::.

Would still like to hear any other pro's or cons you guys have experienced with Fin.??

On the whole, it doesn't seem to help regrowth here, mainly stop further loss, in which case I might as well just keep shaving my head.

Thanks guys -x-

WL