• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Proscar

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
Ive had a good look through some of the posts regarding this,but still have a couple of Q's if you could oblige :).Im thinking of starting on proscar while deciding which clininc to have my HT with.

Have you guys noticed any difference in flow using proscar due to it being for prostate treatment,or any other bladder related side effects?

How did you get on asking your docs for prescriptions for it as 'pharmacy2u' seems to be the cheapest supplier?.Im going to book an appointment with my GP but im half expecting him to look at me gone out when asking for a prostate treatment for my hairloss. c;;9

Thanks!

U

UserM

Valued member
Is there anyway of purchasing legitimate finasteride without a docs prescription, as my doctor doesnt seem to want to help anything unless someone is on deaths door.

Peachy

Peachy

Mate, go through Dr Ashcroft. He's a real nice guy and will help you out over the phone. PM me and I'll send you his number or alternatively check out SPEX's site. I think from memory it is on there.

Masher

Masher

another shout out for Dr Ashcroft-top banana dude who Spex kindly put me in touch with ;-)

M

marklee

Generic Proscar is an effective hair loss solution for men. Finasteride is its active element. This generic drug is affordable and provides similar results like its branded counterpart.
You can buy it online at astermeds.com